2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.


Our entire O-line gone except Steele. This is a perfect example of the injuries this year. They totally avoid the players that suck and won't get benched and instead hurt the guys we actually need. It's getting a bit over the top at this point.
 
All indications yesterday were that Tyler's knee was just tendinitis and would play. Might not practice, though.
 
All indications yesterday were that Tyler's knee was just tendinitis and would play. Might not practice, though.

I hope you're right. Because that would be the one backup I don't know that I feel comfortable with. I'm not really sure who it is. But Bass, Hoffman and Nate Thomas I'm really comfortable with. I'm really not sure who would be next in line for that LG spot. You don't usually have to dig for your third backup interior O-lineman.
 
:lol

Couldn't name two of her songs if his life depended on it.
 
And apparently those are some type of fashion cleats and not even meant to be worn for actual football. :doh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom