- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 18,796
Glad you see it Goof Son’s way.
The cap is real,mmmm’k?
Glad you see it Goof Son’s way.
I’m starting to blame the slack ass Dallas media for not roasting Jerry and Rosie Jr every time someone sticks a mic in their face.Jerry's model has not won anything in 30 years, so what's your point?
I’m starting to blame the slack ass Dallas media for not roasting Jerry and Rosie Jr every time someone sticks a mic in their face.
The media are too afraid of losing the free tickets, yacht interviews, and free dinners and booze around Jerry World, so instead they stick to the softball questions and yukkin it up cornball stories on everything related to the Cowboys. Fuck all of them.
All things being equal at LT I think they'd rather keep him at LG, but I think it's dependent on what the board looks like at 24.
If they have someone like Barton or JPJ as the clear top OL available I don't think they'd pass them up for a LT just because they want Tyler to play LG.
I want to know what he's scribbling on that pad.
I want to know what he's scribbling on that pad.