2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry's model has not won anything in 30 years, so what's your point?
I’m starting to blame the slack ass Dallas media for not roasting Jerry and Rosie Jr every time someone sticks a mic in their face.
The media are too afraid of losing the free tickets, yacht interviews, and free dinners and booze around Jerry World, so instead they stick to the softball questions and yukkin it up cornball stories on everything related to the Cowboys. Fuck all of them.
 
I’m starting to blame the slack ass Dallas media for not roasting Jerry and Rosie Jr every time someone sticks a mic in their face.
The media are too afraid of losing the free tickets, yacht interviews, and free dinners and booze around Jerry World, so instead they stick to the softball questions and yukkin it up cornball stories on everything related to the Cowboys. Fuck all of them.


Fuck yes to all of this. Bunch of goddamn cowards.
 


All things being equal at LT I think they'd rather keep him at LG, but I think it's dependent on what the board looks like at 24.

If they have someone like Barton or JPJ as the clear top OL available I don't think they'd pass them up for a LT just because they want Tyler to play LG.
 
All things being equal at LT I think they'd rather keep him at LG, but I think it's dependent on what the board looks like at 24.

If they have someone like Barton or JPJ as the clear top OL available I don't think they'd pass them up for a LT just because they want Tyler to play LG.

Well at least they view Smith as an option at LT. Honestly my opinion he is the best LT option unless a stud LT falls in your lap in the draft. Reaching for a guy in the first because he is a LT would be silly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom