2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One, why is Brock Hoffman rowing less than my 50 year old ass?

And two, "Big Time Brock"? Go fuck yourself, Loree. :middlefingersmilie
 
Don't know if I was dreaming (or just losing my sanity), but I thought I saw something (somewhere) about the Cowboys looking to acquire AJ Dillon from GB... anyone else hear this?
 
Don't know if I was dreaming (or just losing my sanity), but I thought I saw something (somewhere) about the Cowboys looking to acquire AJ Dillon from GB... anyone else hear this?
He was FA. Resigned with GB. Probably wanted more than the minimum Dallas offers
 
Don't know if I was dreaming (or just losing my sanity), but I thought I saw something (somewhere) about the Cowboys looking to acquire AJ Dillon from GB... anyone else hear this?
Yes. And he accepted a deal to go back to them.
 
Don't know if I was dreaming (or just losing my sanity), but I thought I saw something (somewhere) about the Cowboys looking to acquire AJ Dillon from GB... anyone else hear this?

You mean after they resigned him or just during FA?

The Cowboys were supposedly interested but that was prior to him resigning in GB.
 
You mean after they resigned him or just during FA?

The Cowboys were supposedly interested but that was prior to him resigning in GB.
Ok, yeah, so, a "failure to launch" situation.
 
Ok, yeah, so, a "failure to launch" situation.

Listen, Jerry was ready to answer the phone if his agent would have called and asked if he could play in Dallas. That's not Jerry's fault.

By the way, you hear that most of these deals are really worked out at the Combine despite what the NFL claims about the tampering period. Which sort of tells you why maybe Cowboys coaches either don't bother to go or are told not to go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom