Can't believe that was initially ruled a catch.
It's pretty clear that the Packers game was an anomaly. Peyton benefited from getting an extra week's rest and as expected he has played progressively worse since then.
I laughed at all the Manning kiss-ups in the media who held up that performance against GB as if it was proof that Manning still has it and can turn it on when needed.

Yep, and Peyton pulled out his glib "you guys think you know but you don't know" bullshit.
Well Peyton, looks like we did know after all.![]()
You're right. I forgot about his little snarky press conference after that GB game.How did Collins drop that? 5th graders could catch that.
The ground caused that. That was a hard hit that most would have dropped.
fuck. this will now give the homers hope.
Most wouldve cradled the ball so it didn't pop out after falling to the ground.
Oh shut the fuck up.
I don't care if he tackled him.
We deserved this loss. More than any fucking other.
And oh yeah, the McQuistan shit is stupid now.
