One thing that bothers me is that Dez Bryant and Greg Hardy have provided a convenient excuse/distraction for the horrific job of this coaching staff.
Wow, Dez, it's like you don't even fucking care anymore.
Oh shut the fuck up.I still can't believe the refs ignored such a blatant PI
I still can't believe the refs ignored such a blatant PI

Can we fire Garrett now? I never sincerely thought we'd go 0-7 without Romo. It is unbelievable. What more could you need to see Garrett is completely incompetent? Cassel is not that bad of a QB
If the Bucs weren't getting those calls all game I might understand.
The offensive gameplans without Romo have been terrible. No excuse for putting up just 6 points on that Bucs D.
Who's going to start the draft thread?
So this is on the refs?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Can we fire Garrett now? I never sincerely thought we'd go 0-7 without Romo. It is unbelievable. What more could you need to see Garrett is completely incompetent? Cassel is not that bad of a QB