2015 Season | Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Dallas at Tampa Bay | 11/15/2015

Just a note.

Don't expect Primers going forward.

Kthxbai.
 
I still can't believe the refs ignored such a blatant PI
 
One thing that bothers me is that Dez Bryant and Greg Hardy have provided a convenient excuse/distraction for the horrific job of this coaching staff.

It's perfect.

That is all anyone will remember.
 
Wow, Dez, it's like you don't even fucking care anymore.

Frankly, I don't blame him. I know we want our guys to fight until the final second because anything can happen.

But the offense played like complete horseshit for 59 minutes so I don't blame him for mailing it in at the end.
 
I still can't believe the refs ignored such a blatant PI
Oh shut the fuck up.

I don't care if he tackled him.

We deserved this loss. More than any fucking other.

And oh yeah, the McQuistan shit is stupid now.
 
Can we fire Garrett now? I never sincerely thought we'd go 0-7 without Romo. It is unbelievable. What more could you need to see Garrett is completely incompetent? Cassel is not that bad of a QB
 
Can we fire Garrett now? I never sincerely thought we'd go 0-7 without Romo. It is unbelievable. What more could you need to see Garrett is completely incompetent? Cassel is not that bad of a QB

The offensive gameplans without Romo have been terrible. No excuse for putting up just 6 points on that Bucs D.
 
As an aside, I called the "Give up go-ahead score with under 5 minutes to play" in bingo.
 
So this is on the refs?

Are you fucking kidding me?

No the game shouldn't have even been close. We should have blown them out. It was absolute garbage on offense all game long.

That doesn't excuse horrific officiating.
 
Can we fire Garrett now? I never sincerely thought we'd go 0-7 without Romo. It is unbelievable. What more could you need to see Garrett is completely incompetent? Cassel is not that bad of a QB

That 0-7 record cements the fact that he's absolutely worthless w/o Romo.

He adds nothing of value to the team. He hasn't done anything that a trained chimp couldn't have done.

So why are we keep him around?
 
Back
Top Bottom