2015 NFL Draft Chatter Thread 4/30-5/2

Maybe we're banking on our motivated and nasty personalities on (McClain, Hardy, Scandrick) rubbing off on Russell. One thing I'll say about 2014 defense, they were the least gutless defense the Cowboys have fielded in 20 years.
 
Looks like we're investing in a DE rotation. Like it. Dunno Ryan Russell from Adam's off ox, but position wise, I like that we're investing in depth there. Sucks for our nothing at defensive tackle, I'm sure they would have liked to rotate.

I am not as down as most on our DT rotation but I did want a good young backup at the 3 tech.

I know this is blasphemy around here but I think Brent after a offseason with Marinelli is a nice upgrade at the 1 along with Bishop.

And McClain and Crawford is a nice rotation and the 3.

I think if Marinelli wanted any of these guys we passed at 3 and 4 he would have been drafted.
 
Can't believe you guys aren't learning from history. Hitchens saved the season last year and nobody liked him!








:lol
 
Can't believe you guys aren't learning from history. Hitchens saved the season last year and nobody liked him!








:lol

Inoright.. trust the process!! #trueblue
 
The robot is on ESPN now.

Why are they harping on the Gregory shit.

Why not ask his royal circuitry what the FUCK HE IS GOING TO DO AT RB?
 
Escobar's getting long in the tooth. Need to preserve the integrity of our 2-TE offense.
 
Can't believe you guys aren't learning from history. Hitchens saved the season last year and nobody liked him!

I guess this means that Tyron Smith suffers an injury and Chaz Green steps up?

I don't see how either pieces of shit we took after him are going to step up because there are two layers of players in front of them.
 
Garrett just basically confirmed that they are comfortable with the current RBs.
 
By now i guess it is apparent. Dallas will go with no RB additions. It was aligned that way sometime ago. Believe me now?
 
By now i guess it is apparent. Dallas will go with no RB additions. It was aligned that way sometime ago. Believe me now?

Until we trade our 1st next year for Peterson. :unsure
 
By now i guess it is apparent. Dallas will go with no RB additions. It was aligned that way sometime ago. Believe me now?

Seems you were right, it's just we were all hoping the front office wasn't this stupid
 
Well, this just fucking sucks.
 
Can't wait to hear all of training camp how Ryan Williams and Randle look beastly running against air.
 
We have those 2 7's for those who gives a shit LBers.

It will probably be like last year. Take a potential guy from a shit school and an injured guy from a big school.

Doesn't matter the position.

Then claim victory.
 
Back
Top Bottom