Looks like we're investing in a DE rotation. Like it. Dunno Ryan Russell from Adam's off ox, but position wise, I like that we're investing in depth there. Sucks for our nothing at defensive tackle, I'm sure they would have liked to rotate.

Can't believe you guys aren't learning from history. Hitchens saved the season last year and nobody liked him!
![]()
Can't believe you guys aren't learning from history. Hitchens saved the season last year and nobody liked him!
By now i guess it is apparent. Dallas will go with no RB additions. It was aligned that way sometime ago. Believe me now?

By now I guess it is apparent. Dallas will go with no RB additions. It was aligned that way sometime ago. Believe me now?
You were correct I never saw this coming.
Props.
By now i guess it is apparent. Dallas will go with no RB additions. It was aligned that way sometime ago. Believe me now?
Until we trade our 1st next year for Peterson.![]()
Seems you were right, it's just we were all hoping the front office wasn't this stupid
We have those 2 7's for those who gives a shit LBers.