2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it is the week that the two teams play.

How many #@$4 Murray posts did we see when we played the Eagles?

Duh
I don't care how many posts you do. My point was that what was posted about blame stated no one knew what went on behind closed doors and with this stated why continue to seek blame if no one knows. I have no position on how many posts are made.
 
Oh, and F Oklahoma and all of the Sooners, RIGHT IN THEIR PUSSIES!
 
I don't care how many posts you do. My point was that what was posted about blame stated no one knew what went on behind closed doors and with this stated why continue to seek blame if no one knows. I have no position on how many posts are made.

Right. But I didn't do much speculating. We are just using the Mayfields' word.

Baker said he left because

1. he didn't feel he should have to split reps with the other QBs for the bowl game (even though he played like trash)

2. he was told he wasn't going to get a scholarship - does that even make sense to you? You've got a team who is starving for QBs and a freshman walk-on who won the job in about two weeks of being on campus. Does that sound like a situation that a QB/head coach who played QB himself would create? Logically that doesn't even make sense.

3. the HC didn't tell him what was going on. OK, so not we have 18 year old spoiled brats demanding info? Kingsbury is a tight lipped mofo. He's Belichick all the way with that. He doesn't share info. At all. If that's your justification then you are weak. Nobody told this kid no before this and daddy got MAD!


Now, daddy said in the media several times that Kliff screwed Baker because he wouldn't sign his release. He said that Baker had to sit out because of it. What idiot really believes that? First, conference rules. Secondly, NCAA rules.
 
Carson Wentz has a broken bone in his throwing wrist.

:sad
 
Last edited:
Right. But I didn't do much speculating. We are just using the Mayfields' word.

Baker said he left because

1. he didn't feel he should have to split reps with the other QBs for the bowl game (even though he played like trash)

2. he was told he wasn't going to get a scholarship - does that even make sense to you? You've got a team who is starving for QBs and a freshman walk-on who won the job in about two weeks of being on campus. Does that sound like a situation that a QB/head coach who played QB himself would create? Logically that doesn't even make sense.

3. the HC didn't tell him what was going on. OK, so not we have 18 year old spoiled brats demanding info? Kingsbury is a tight lipped mofo. He's Belichick all the way with that. He doesn't share info. At all. If that's your justification then you are weak. Nobody told this kid no before this and daddy got MAD!


Now, daddy said in the media several times that Kliff screwed Baker because he wouldn't sign his release. He said that Baker had to sit out because of it. What idiot really believes that? First, conference rules. Secondly, NCAA rules.

Spot on.
 
Right. But I didn't do much speculating. We are just using the Mayfields' word.

Baker said he left because

1. he didn't feel he should have to split reps with the other QBs for the bowl game (even though he played like trash)

2. he was told he wasn't going to get a scholarship - does that even make sense to you? You've got a team who is starving for QBs and a freshman walk-on who won the job in about two weeks of being on campus. Does that sound like a situation that a QB/head coach who played QB himself would create? Logically that doesn't even make sense.

3. the HC didn't tell him what was going on. OK, so not we have 18 year old spoiled brats demanding info? Kingsbury is a tight lipped mofo. He's Belichick all the way with that. He doesn't share info. At all. If that's your justification then you are weak. Nobody told this kid no before this and daddy got MAD!


Now, daddy said in the media several times that Kliff screwed Baker because he wouldn't sign his release. He said that Baker had to sit out because of it. What idiot really believes that? First, conference rules. Secondly, NCAA rules.

That's fine but to me it's water under the bridge. I don't have a dog in the fight.
 
Like raging, flood water or just calm, happy water?

Also, what is your dog into if not the fight?

My team is in the mele but I don't have a player agenda. Sounds like I need to muster up a fracas but if I do that and OU loses I take a double hit from the teckers.
 
My team is in the mele but I don't have a player agenda. Sounds like I need to muster up a fracas but if I do that and OU loses I take a double hit from the teckers.

Nah. Just 1bigfan
 
Right. But I didn't do much speculating. We are just using the Mayfields' word.

Baker said he left because

1. he didn't feel he should have to split reps with the other QBs for the bowl game (even though he played like trash)

2. he was told he wasn't going to get a scholarship - does that even make sense to you? You've got a team who is starving for QBs and a freshman walk-on who won the job in about two weeks of being on campus. Does that sound like a situation that a QB/head coach who played QB himself would create? Logically that doesn't even make sense.

3. the HC didn't tell him what was going on. OK, so not we have 18 year old spoiled brats demanding info? Kingsbury is a tight lipped mofo. He's Belichick all the way with that. He doesn't share info. At all. If that's your justification then you are weak. Nobody told this kid no before this and daddy got MAD!


Now, daddy said in the media several times that Kliff screwed Baker because he wouldn't sign his release. He said that Baker had to sit out because of it. What idiot really believes that? First, conference rules. Secondly, NCAA rules.

Doesn't sound to me like he did anything wrong.
 

[MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION]
 

[MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION]

Yea I know, it's not like we have much choice. Murray isn't ready to start at qb unless he's running every play.
 
Allen did alot better when we stuck with going tempo more but it's hard for Spav since he has the plays on notecards instead of a normal playsheet. He just can't shuffle the deck that fast
 
Allen did alot better when we stuck with going tempo more but it's hard for Spav since he has the plays on notecards instead of a normal playsheet. He just can't shuffle the deck that fast

I remember back in the good days when jiggy argued hard about this Kingsbury stuff and how Sumlin was the spread mastermind. Lol

We were basically told that nothing changed and production just kept on going.
 
Last edited:
why are they on notecards?
Spav is learning on the job, he was a GA only 5 years ago. I guess it makes sense both teams I follow have to go through their OCs not knowing what the fuck they're doing

I remember back in the good days when jiggy argued hard about this Kingsbury stuff and how Sumlin was the spread mastermind. Lol
We definitely miss KK, he's a great OC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom