Jiggyfly
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2013
- Messages
- 9,220
Good job to that Allen kid, huh? 3 of them? wow
I see you totally missed the post where I addressed that Allen kid.
But tell us again the real reason Mayfield transferred.

Good job to that Allen kid, huh? 3 of them? wow

I see you totally missed the post where I addressed that Allen kid.
But tell us again the real reason Mayfield transferred.![]()
I probably said it wrong and I think you misunderstood what I meant.
Two current NFL head coaches came through Temple: Bruce Arians was formerly Head Coach at Temple, and Todd Bowles was a former player at Temple.
Independent of that, Temple is ranked for the first time in a long time.
I'm just saying it's a banner year for temple. They don't get too many.
Actually I'm just saying:![]()
Yeah, but Bill Cosby also played at Temple. Two steps forward, one step back.
Apparently Cos never stopped playing.
They're really good and lucky to have Rhule. He's probably getting a better job this offseason, but enjoy it while you can.I probably said it wrong and I think you misunderstood what I meant.
Two current NFL head coaches came through Temple: Bruce Arians was formerly Head Coach at Temple, and Todd Bowles was a former player at Temple.
Independent of that, Temple is ranked for the first time in a long time.
I'm just saying it's a banner year for temple. They don't get too many.
Actually I'm just saying:![]()
We actually outplayed them for almost the entire game. Defensively and on Soecial Teams, we had a lot of things going right. Too bad we had the college Brandon Weeden leading the offense.What did you put in UCF's gatorade?
That was probably Skid yelling in the background.

They're really good and lucky to have Rhule. He's probably getting a better job this offseason, but enjoy it while you can.
If they're lucky, they can probably get Golden back.True but their last few hires have been pretty good. Golden and Rhule especially. We'll see who they come up with when Rhule leaves.

What did you put in UCF's gatorade?

We actually outplayed them for almost the entire game. Defensively and on Soecial Teams, we had a lot of things going right. Too bad we had the college Brandon Weeden leading the offense.
Yeah, but Bill Cosby also played at Temple. Two steps forward, one step back.
Mayfield and his family hired attorney Jim Darnell — who represented former Texas A&M star Johnny Manziel in a fight against the NCAA — and appealed to get Baker immediately eligible, a battle that ended up being unsuccessful.
While Kingsbury has mostly stayed quiet — publicly, at least — about Mayfield's transfer, the Mayfield family hasn't been shy about expressing their anger with Kingsbury.
After the NCAA rejected the final appeal, James Mayfield told The Oklahoman that, “The driver and the scoundrel behind all this is Kliff. He is so focused or hellbent on punishing Baker.”
And that is ultimately why many Texas Tech fans remain so anti-Mayfield.
“I think Tech fans feel like Kingsbury is being painted as some villain here when all we have to go off of is two sides to the story,” said Aaron Dickens, who covers Texas Tech for RedRaiderSports.com.
“None of us were in those meeting rooms. None of us were privy to those conversations. No one really knows — or probably ever will know — what truly happened.”