Your end of season $0.02.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ahh man I'm always lurking. Been lurking since the sbk days. To be 100% truthful, this forum has always intimidated me. I can't tell you how many times I've started a reply/comment only to erase it.
Don't let that stop you. Post away and join in. Don't let these yahoo's stop you. I'm not the most intelligent person here so if I can do it you can, too.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Ahh man I'm always lurking. Been lurking since the sbk days. To be 100% truthful, this forum has always intimidated me. I can't tell you how many times I've started a reply/comment only to erase it.
Everyone here is looking to attack every comment everyone makes. Its wonderful. Just make yer post, :lol @ the attacks, and ignore these cruel fuckers.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah no reason to be intimidated. We all disagree with each other all the time. Hell if we didn't there would be no discussion. It would just be a circle jerk.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Twenty eight years of different coaches, different coordinators, different QB's, different rosters, exact...same...results. Like the Bon Jovi song says " It's all the same. Only the names have changed ".
The only common denominator, as we know too well, is the Jones family. IMO the only change from a player angle we could shoot for is to get serious about drafting a QB. Roll the dice on a first rounder. For seventeen years we went with undrafted and fourth round varieties. There was good reason they were undrafted and fourth rounder. Enough with the "diamond in the rough" and "look what I found"chicken shit approach.
Aside from that the obvious culprit is the Jones clan. We have to stop thinking that there's any chance they will ever change. Not gonna happen.
* My two pennies * FWIW
I think this.

Then I remember Paxton Lynch.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What about this board intimidates you? I'm honestly asking.
Well if he was here during the SBK days, I kind of get it.

But you should never let any internet tough guy bother you. Just let it fly.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well if he was here during the SBK days, I kind of get it.

But you should never let any internet tough guy bother you. Just let it fly.
Yeah, SBK was a dick.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Seems the theme of most offensive breakdowns of the playoff game seem to revolve around Ferg open....but Dak does this....or Dak rolls out for some reason....or Dak somehow doesn't see him.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
What about this board intimidates you? I'm honestly asking.
I can speak to that a little bit as I used to feel the same way. I think I've been on this board lurking for about as long as it's existed. I can remember being over at the Zone and thinking what the hell happened to all of the good posters.

I didn't play football growing up, but I learned a ton about the game from just reading things here. That alone kept me from speaking up too much until a few years ago. This place will call you on your stupid shit, which is one of the things that makes it so great to participate in. I definitely lost my rose colored glasses a long time ago and can understand why the same thing repeats itself every year, just from reading people's views here. Nothing changes, if nothing changes.

If I had to wade through all of the endless garbage on the Zone, I wouldn't do it. If I go there, about the only thing I do is read SBK's posts. Because as much of a dick as he could be, I think he had interesting thoughts on football. I think EZ was a dick too, without as much football knowledge. Those two definitely had an impact on how much I was posting back then.

That was kind of rambling, but you asked...

Top Bottom