Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Is Chris Christie still governor?

He seems to spend a lot of time in teh Jer's suite these days.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's because the ball was meant for Dez, but TWill cut his route off and snagged it.
Loved it.

:towel

And I highly doubt Dez was miffed.

jootep

Brand New Member
All the bitching about the PI call is already tiresome. And it's only been like an hour or so.

They had their chances. And we fucked up a lot of ours.

On to Green Bay. :towel

Lotuseater

Banned
He's right. You can't come in after the game is over and poke at people for in the moment reactions. I understand Bipo and Lotus are idiots, but you just can't poke fun at people that are normally level-headed. It's nothing but trolling at that point.
Go fuck yourself, dude. My negativity is what sealed this win. I am making a huge sacrifice going against my inner homer. It is not easy. I wanna homer out right now, but if I do we are all doomed. We are almost certainly doomed already, but if I start sippin the kool-aid.... its curtains, bro. CURTAINS!!!

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Is Chris Christie still governor?

He seems to spend a lot of time in teh Jer's suite these days.
He'll be leaning on Jerry's campaign contributions when he runs for President in 2016.

Cotton

Staff member
He should have been going nuts, but he was like meh.
For a blink, or for like the whole post-game celebration?

God damn, man, look for more shit to be pissed about.

We won our first playoff game. But, dwell on stupid shit like this to make yourself feel better.

dallen

Senior Tech
Need a gif of Stephen dry humping his daddy in the owner box after the Lawrence sack
[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/4F6C57EB4F1163686871344582656_3654f2a24b3.1.5.2906 036414635377064.mp4?versionId=ebaIfOHmemqeZRUTCBKn FjFbWeaK0Ixp[/video]

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Don't really give a shit at this stage.

We already know he is capable of raping this defense.

I am just glad we did not get the indignity of losing to Detroit.

Shitty, I know.
That was my thing too. I did not wanna lose to a Detroit team that I felt we were better than.

Losing to them at home would've erased a lot of the good things we accomplished this year. By getting to the next round, we ensured that this is a very productive season that we can build on going forward.

data

Forbes #1
I think some people on here are ridiculously over the top and maybe can be called out for it. Sometimes it's hard being on the board during games because of it. With that being said when you're right you get to brag, so when you're wrong you deserve to be mocked.
I agree with that if you're one of the people in the fire pit with us. That's why I wasn't all PO'd with Lotuseater.

Otherwise, it's no better than us going to listen to Eagles radio trolling.

Cotton

Staff member
Go fuck yourself, dude. My negativity is what sealed this win. I am making a huge sacrifice going against my inner homer. It is not easy. I wanna homer out right now, but if I do we are all doomed. We are almost certainly doomed already, but if I start sippin the kool-aid.... its curtains, bro. CURTAINS!!!
Or you could have just stayed away. That was working, too.

dallen

Senior Tech
Didn't realize it was a three-way with Chris Christie

data

Forbes #1
:lol

just stay quiet. Let the heat die off while it's with others.

Cotton

Staff member
I agree with that if you're one of the people in the fire pit with us. That's why I wasn't all PO'd with Lotuseater.

Otherwise, it's no better than us going to listen to Eagles radio trolling.
If they don't post in the middle of it, they don't get to say shit about what was posted in the middle of it. To me, it's that simple.

data

Forbes #1
Guy can't even wear Cowboys colors.

Like he is wearing the same Rutgers sweater every week.
I think we're 5-1 since his SNF New York Giants game appearance. He can wear whatever the hell he wants as long as it works.

Carl

RIP Brother
In some ways, this game went to the 3 4th down calls. We went for it on 4-1 and 4-6; Caldwell punted on 4-1. I agreed with both of our calls and totally disagreed with Caldwell's decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom