Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh, well since you're dead serious...

No, wait. Still don't give a fuck.
I could have left the dead serious part off and you have no defense.

Just admit your deal and everyone else will know exactly how to take your schtick.

Anyone who feels good about this teams chances against Aaron Rodgers after the way the secondary played today is in complete homer mode and not thinking clearly.
Well if you haven't figured it out yet, every week is different. They will probably play a lot better next week than tonight. Romo usually doesn't have two bad games in a row. Then again they could probably fold like a cheap suit in the cold, we will see!!

data

Forbes #1
theticket says:
lions offense - 161 yards first 2 drives and 230 yards the final 3 qtrs

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Can we officially say the defense won a game? I know we gave up 20, but honestly I think our defense played great overall. If our offense would have given a little support in the first half this is a blowout in the Cowboys favor.

Detroit scored 3 second half points. Great job by the defense. And clamped down on the final drive.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yep, it's my thing. I chose to watch the game without the distraction of a bunch of grown men acting like whiney babies.

Fun to read later, tho.
It is a fun read but probably better just to leave it at that. You cant hold peeps emotions against them. Well, except for Bipolar.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I could have left the dead serious part off and you have no defense.

Just admit your deal and everyone else will know exactly how to take your schtick.
Defense for what? I'm not trying to deny anything, or even claim to give a shit about what you're saying, for that matter.

I enjoy laughing at nitwits and stupid shit. And the game day thread is full of that during the game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I was jumping up happy when we won the game, too.

But I wasn't screaming for Marinelli to be let go, or any other retarded knee jerk reaction during the game, either. After that horrific start in the first quarter, the team settled down and gave up 6 more points, and caused three turnovers. FUK U MURRANELLY!! :mad
I wasn't either. BUt, you can't blame people fpr being emotional when they are typing in the moment.

I guess you can, since you don't type in the moment, but I can't understand how anyone judges anyone after the fact. Seems gay to me.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Crazy how a Cowboys defense that was one of the worst at making big stops and was damn near useless in the 2 min drill is now great at both.

Think about this..... They made TWO game winning plays on the final drive. That's impressive.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Anyone who feels good about this teams chances against Aaron Rodgers after the way the secondary played today is in complete homer mode and not thinking clearly.
Don't really give a shit at this stage.

We already know he is capable of raping this defense.

I am just glad we did not get the indignity of losing to Detroit.

Shitty, I know.

Cotton

Staff member
At least I don't change my stripes into a drooling kool aid drinking homer after a few wins.
Correct, you have been a dumbass the whole time this board has been in existence. Very consistent.

Carl

RIP Brother
I really want to submit Romo's name to one of those talk shows that does makeovers.

Another suit that doesn't fit and a bit sloppy.

He needs to break out the capri pants like Cam.
Yep. WTF is his wife doing? I blame her.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So, what percentage do you assign this game as refs keeping us alive versus us manning up after a poor start to win - 30/70, 40/60?
Well the refs screwed us hard early so I put zero stock in them "keeping is alive" later.

The defense came up huge and kept us in the game while the offense was dicking around.

D

Deuce

NFLN just showed the video Irvin filmed to hype up the crowd pregame.

Damn, that man could get me motivated for a root canal.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Defense for what? I'm not trying to deny anything, or even claim to give a shit about what you're saying, for that matter.

I enjoy laughing at nitwits and stupid shit. And the game day thread is full of that during the game.
Oh fuck off.

Your thing now is to pull a holier than thou thing.

You do it post after post, when you do.

The game day thread is full of emotion and yeah, stupid shit is said.

Glad it is around for you to show up and tell everyone about it. After the fact.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Oh fuck off.

Your thing now is to pull a holier than thou thing.

You do it post after post, when you do.

The game day thread is full of emotion and yeah, stupid shit is said.

Glad it is around for you to show up and tell everyone about it. After the fact.
:lol

Thank you for that.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

Thank you for that.
He's right. You can't come in after the game is over and poke at people for in the moment reactions. I understand Bipo and Lotus are idiots, but you just can't poke fun at people that are normally level-headed. It's nothing but trolling at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom