Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

RIP Brother
Go fuck yourself, dude. My negativity is what sealed this win. I am making a huge sacrifice going against my inner homer. It is not easy. I wanna homer out right now, but if I do we are all doomed. We are almost certainly doomed already, but if I start sippin the kool-aid.... its curtains, bro. CURTAINS!!!
Let me be the first to thank you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, when you're right you get to brag (even if you don't post in the damn thread) but when you post in the moment you get roasted?

Okay.
Well if you posted stuff about how the Cowboys would come back, don't you deserve props?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Go fuck yourself, dude. My negativity is what sealed this win. I am making a huge sacrifice going against my inner homer. It is not easy. I wanna homer out right now, but if I do we are all doomed. We are almost certainly doomed already, but if I start sippin the kool-aid.... its curtains, bro. CURTAINS!!!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

just stay quiet. Let the heat die off while it's with others.
He comes storming back after not posting for months and thinks his negativity is what won it. For the team. Which he wasn't a part of.

Lotuseater

Banned
Or you could have just stayed away. That was working, too.
I never stayed away. I was always watching you, fag boy. Throwing mental ninja stars into your quivering mound of homer love pudding. Deal with it.

townsend

Banned
Hey, we're on a 5 game winning streak! We're headed on the road, where we're undefeated! We're facing Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay, where he's kinda bad in the playoffs.
We had our 2nd playoff win since 1996. We just avenged Romo's meltdown, last years loss to Detroit, and fuck it, 1991.

I'm still in full on homer mode. Most Super Bowl champions have some close calls. 2003 Pats, 2006 Colts, 2007 Giants all won games in the playoffs by the skin of their teeth. I could look and find a dozen more.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Fuck all you guys...I called Williams and Lawrence to have big games. Assholes.

kidd

DCC 4Life
The defense absolutely won us this game. No way anyone can deny that.
Complete team effort IMO.

The D got stops when we needed them, the O came up with huge offensive plays when we needed them.

I've never been so happy to be wrong.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I never stayed away. I was always watching you, fag boy. Throwing mental ninja stars into your quivering mound of homer love pudding. Deal with it.
Damn dude...you need attention I guess. Everyone is watching though, so mission accomplished.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im happy for Romo. While this week will be about the ref calls, the long term will show that Romo with a 4th qtr comeback and GW-pass.

:towel
I'm still not sure what calls were outrageous that went in the Cowboys favor. Tackling our RB? Facemasking our LB on a pass?

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Lions DL seemed like the most athletic one we have faced all year. Often times Romo can make DL miss, but not today. They get the run game squared away and a OL or two and they are scary.

data

Forbes #1
I'm still not sure what calls were outrageous that went in the Cowboys favor. Tackling our RB? Facemasking our LB on a pass?
Picking up the flag on the PI being the big one. It's one thing to not call the penalty, but picking it up is another.

I think there were a couple defensive holdings on the Lions in the 4th that granted automatic 1sts, one with Cole Beasely.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I understand the frustration that was shown in here. I post very little during games because it distracts me when watching.
I generally don't participate much in the Chatter Thread for that reason but since this was the first playoff game since 2009 I figured I'd join in. Glad I did. It was fun. Obviously a lot of up & down emotions but that is to be expected.

townsend

Banned
I expect a much higher scoring game next week. Hopefully we play ball control. The Packers D is not that great.

data

Forbes #1
The Lions DL seemed like the most athletic one we have faced all year. Often times Romo can make DL miss, but not today. They get the run game squared away and a OL or two and they are scary.
What grade would you give Zack Martin vs Suh? I saw Suh disrupt a couple run plays getting behind the LOS and had 2 sacks, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom