Who would you trade Dak Prescott for?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wouldn't even consider Winston. All that crap he got into at FSU didn't happen by accident and wasn't media created.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We can speculate all we want, but right now there's no clear player to trade for who's the right age and proven ability.

The closest would be Andrew Luck, though he's grown more erratic and injury prone as the competition in the AFC South has gotten better.

Aaron Rodgers is ten years older. That's a bridge too far, despite his currently being the best in the business. Matt Ryan is 9 years older, again too big a gap.

No one has demonstrated Dak's composure and maturity. His even keel and social intelligence as a leader might be his greatest assets.

townsend

Banned
We can speculate all we want, but right now there's no clear player to trade for who's the right age and proven ability.

The closest would be Andrew Luck, though he's grown more erratic and injury prone as the competition in the AFC South has gotten better.

Aaron Rodgers is ten years older. That's a bridge too far, despite his currently being the best in the business. Matt Ryan is 9 years older, again too big a gap.

No one has demonstrated Dak's composure and maturity. His even keel and social intelligence as a leader might be his greatest assets.
Plus his stocky frame will probably mean he's more durable than the average more lanky QB.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I think Andrew Luck and a pre-injury Derek Carr might be the only QBs I'd consider. And given the field of QBs in next year's draft, I'd be skeptical at best to consider trading Dak for 2018 picks. Sam Darnold is the only guy in that class who appears legit, and he takes way too many chances, has a slow, goofy release, and I don't trust many skill position players from USC. Outside of Darnold? Feh.

Top Bottom