Where is Romo Going? Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Houston writer is Brian T. Smith. You heard of him? He writes for the Chronicle.
Can't say I have.

I'm pretty familiar with the guys who have been around for a bit, so he must be relatively new.

vince

Not So New Member
Have you guys discussed Romo signing with the Dallas Mavericks yet? Supposed to debut tomorrow.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Have you guys discussed Romo signing with the Dallas Mavericks yet? Supposed to debut tomorrow.
Can't tell if you're being serious. He isn't signing with them, he is being honored at the game tomorrow and will suit up for the game. My understanding is he isn't playing. It's just a big show as a way to honor him.

vince

Not So New Member
Can't tell if you're being serious. He isn't signing with them, he is being honored at the game tomorrow and will suit up for the game. My understanding is he isn't playing. It's just a big show as a way to honor him.
It's a 10 day contract. All radio sources are stating he may get some playing time.

vince

Not So New Member
He's still dressing up though. Word is there is already a player with number 9. How epic would it be if he wore a number 8?

Cotton

Staff member

vince

Not So New Member
Unless the Cubes says differently.

vince

Not So New Member
There's nothing more that I'd like to see than a Romo/Nowitzki pick and roll.

Cotton

Staff member
Found some video...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

vince

Not So New Member
Anyone have any video of this? I didn't get to watch.
That's really the only reason I've kept my Facebook account. They post vids like these from all kinds of sources. It was a funny intro. Mavs PA guy says, "From Eastern Illinois, playing his first season, Welcome to Dallas, Tony Romo!"

data

Forbes #1
That farmer tan does not do him well in a sleeveless bball jersey.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bunch of god damn celebrity QBs there...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Stephen A. "I can make anything racial" Smith said you'd never see a black guy feted/celebrated this way. At least one guy was on the panel to slap him down.

Cotton

Staff member
Stephen A. "I can make anything racial" Smith said you'd never see a black guy feted/celebrated this way. At least one guy was on the panel to slap him down.
Idiot.

Top Bottom