Week 2 Thursday Night Chatter | Texans at Bengals | 9-14-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And it is strange to see what happened between pretty much okay to his current dog turd level.

I can point right to the OL.

This is a shit OL and about five grades below what Dalton has dealt with each year as a pro.
Yeah, but on that one play he had decent protection and a wide open receiver and overthrew him by 10 yards. Just awful.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Andy Dalton has looked awful in these first two games.

Cotton

Staff member
That is going to be ruled incomplete.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, but on that one play he had decent protection and a wide open receiver and overthrew him by 10 yards. Just awful.
He is a rhythm passer, always has been. Regardless if he had decent protection on that down, he does not trust them.

I wouldn't either.

Cotton

Staff member
I think that is a bad call. The nose of that ball hit the ground to assist with the catch. If that's a catch, Dez's should be a super bowl winning catch by comparison.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Bill O'Brien is not a very good coach at all.

Whether it's the way he talks, his game plan that changes on a weekly basis, or the way he constantly struggles to make a decision on what he wants to do at quarterback, he's just always come across as somebody who's in over his head and isn't cut out to be a head coach in the NFL.

Some people like to point to his winning record in that span but I think that has a lot more to do with the AFC South being the worst division in football throughout his tenure.

data

Forbes #1
It's games like this that further confirm that the NFL should contract.

Going back to 28 teams will have players like JJ Watt, Clowney, Atkins and AJ Green on other teams and making matchups more interesting.

data

Forbes #1
LOL

Rams 49ers next week? 28 teams, please.

Make Aaron Donald a Cowboy.

data

Forbes #1
DeAndre Hopkins aint even wearing socks, but leg warmers.

Cotton

Staff member
Watson has got to understand when to roll out of the pocket. That is terrible awareness.

Cotton

Staff member
Had to have been a white dude that just ran up on Watson and interrupted that dance. A black dude would have shown some respect.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I have no idea why Marvin Lewis has coached this game scared as if he's the guy starting a rookie quarterback tonight.

Talk about a guy who has no business being a coach in the NFL.

Top Bottom