Week 2 Thursday Night Chatter | Texans at Bengals | 9-14-2017

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
There you go [MENTION=15]pdom[/MENTION]

I made my contribution to your beloved night game threads.

data

Forbes #1
After this 4th down fail, enjoy the Boos. This will be loud.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Dalton looks like total shit.

That throw didn't even give the receiver half a chance to make a play.

data

Forbes #1
16 punts tonight.

games like this and fantasy football should include punters.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watson throws for 125 yards in the win and Irvin talks about him like he is great. Umm other then that TD run, Watson wasn't shit.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
JJ Watt finished that final drive. What a monster. Refs respect him enough they call FS on the OT when Watt was in the NZ.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Will Marvin Lewis be the first coach fired?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I hate olives. Asking cuz I know it's a thing, but don't understand it at all. Maybe it's just a rich ppl thing.

Aside from black licorice, olives are the weirdest and nastiest flavor out there.
Ever had kalamata olives? I wouldn't put them in a drink but they are incredible.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
As an aside I was rifling through some sports channels this morning and saw Chris Simms as a sportscaster on NBCSN. I was wondering about him last week. Now I know.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If you watched all 3 hours of that shit show, God bless you. I tapped out at halftime and started watching CFB, Boise State vs New Mexico. BTW, I didn't know Bob Davie was still coaching. He's the Head Coach at New Mexico.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Watson throws for 125 yards in the win and Irvin talks about him like he is great. Umm other then that TD run, Watson wasn't shit.
I came away complete unimpressed with his ability as a passer. He damn near threw 2 INTs in the first half. One could have been a pick 6. The defenders were just a half a second late.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It really amazing how bad that division has been for quite some time now.

Lots of people were high on the Titans coming into this season and I'm not sure why. I don't think they're really bad and they do have a few tools to work with, but I see them as an 8-8 team at best. That might be good enough to win that division when it's all said and done, but I don't consider them a "good" team by any means.

If the Texans had a QB, they'd be the clear favorites, but the lack of a proven QB combined with a bad O-line practically ensures that they too will hover around 8 wins at best.
A really bad OL. They are 2005 Cowboys bad.

Cotton

Staff member
If you watched all 3 hours of that shit show, God bless you. I tapped out at halftime and started watching CFB, Boise State vs New Mexico. BTW, I didn't know Bob Davie was still coaching. He's the Head Coach at New Mexico.
I watched until like midway through the 4th, and I just couldn't take it anymore. I went to bed.

Cotton

Staff member
I came away complete unimpressed with his ability as a passer. He damn near threw 2 INTs in the first half. One could have been a pick 6. The defenders were just a half a second late.
Yeah, he didn't look very good to me. Of course, with that line, he may have been doomed before he started.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A really bad OL. They are 2005 Cowboys bad.
Yeah the Texans Oline blows but Watson has a tendency to always scramble the same direction. There was room to his left and he'd scramble right into the pressure to his right.

But yeah the Texans aren't just a QB away from decent. Their offense consists of one good but not great WR and that is it. The rest is shit.

And their defense is frankly overrated.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And you have to wonder why Hopkins signed that extension. Should have waited.

Top Bottom