Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 12-30-18

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
LOL @ Garrett taking over the game plan last week. Of course he did, we actually scored some points that game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It was the birddog guy from twitter that's supposedly some scout, he started tweeting about it during the game. Funny thing is, at first he said I bet this is Garretts gameplan, then he deleted that tweet and said he heard it was Garretts gameplan

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It was the birddog guy from twitter that's supposedly some scout, he started tweeting about it during the game. Funny thing is, at first he said I bet this is Garretts gameplan, then he deleted that tweet and said he heard it was Garretts gameplan
Lol. He has been brought up here.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol Classic.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Just click the A in the comment box and then click the twitter icon and paste this URL between that twitter tag. That will embed it for you. I went ahead and edited it for you so you can see it.
I was on my phone and couldn't find any advanced options. Thanks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I unfollowed that dude a long time ago. Between his football idiocy and his politics I didn't need him in my life anymore.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL @ Garrett taking over the game plan last week. Of course he did, we actually scored some points that game.
Even if Garrett really did then I want to know what the fuck he has been doing all season. He isn't designing the defensive game plan. And if he hasn't been doing the offensive game plan what exactly has he been doing? Plus it's not like he took over play calling for the game.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Even if Garrett really did then I want to know what the fuck he has been doing all season. He isn't designing the defensive game plan. And if he hasn't been doing the offensive game plan what exactly has he been doing? Plus it's not like he took over play calling for the game.
That's why people have to think for themselves on these things. So Garrett sat and watched the offense struggle for weeks on end without lifting a finger... but then for week 17 he decided to intercede and fix it all.

Right.

But the BTB types love to eat this stuff up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's why people have to think for themselves on these things. So Garrett sat and watched the offense struggle for weeks on end without lifting a finger... but then for week 17 he decided to intercede and fix it all.

Right.

But the BTB types love to eat this stuff up.
It would be gutless. When games matter if the offense fails it's not me at all. In a meaningless game go ahead and take over because if it fails who gives a shit.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Hurns is done. Career over.

Top Bottom