Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 12-30-18

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I'd love to see the chance of completing that throw to Beasley. That has to be about a 5% chance to hit that window from 40-50 yards away.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd love to see the chance of completing that throw to Beasley. That has to be about a 5% chance to hit that window from 40-50 yards away.
On the run too which is crazy. It's hard to make that throw with a clean pocket and set feet.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Bell got beat to the outside almost immediately and looked like he held, but no flag was thrown. :shrug

Last edited:

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Think this shows the feast or famine aspects of Barkley's game. Only two good runs, everything else less than 5 yards.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
On the run too which is crazy. It's hard to make that throw with a clean pocket and set feet.
Dak never sets his feet anyway.

If he's not taking every snap out of shotgun, they're stupid. He's a different QB when he's sitting back and we definitely need him rolling out more often.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
He was beat too badly to even hold. And he wasn't even beat inside on the play.
That play not-withstanding, the offensive line really held things together. It wasn't stellar play but it was classically decent which is all you can expect when you are playing with that many backups. Only Williams and Collins were supposed to be starters this year and Williams got benched and was supposed to be playing LG. I don't know whether to give more credit to McClay or Columbo but we have some excellent depth along the line. Fleming, Redman, and Looney have all played very well when called on. Williams is rounding into shape and I haven't really seen him get whipped on that right side. Not sure if he's just better or it's a right vs left thing but it's super-encouraging.

Such a difference from last year when one loss doomed our offense.

data

Forbes #1
Leonard Fournette’s downfall has been swift. To think he was a once-in-a-generation prospect.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Fleming was so badly beat, and Dak made a really nice spin to get out into the open field to setup his pass.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fleming was so badly beat, and Dak made a really nice spin to get out into the open field to setup his pass.
It's been so long since he actually executed the spin move correctly. That was a vintage Tony Romo play for sure.

Top Bottom