Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 12-30-18

p1_

DCC 4Life
that one's for you, Schmidtty. :)

data

Forbes #1
Interested in a chart for variance/range of Saquon Barkley’s runs vs everyone else. Doing a quick look, Barkley has more 40+ yard runs (7) than the combined number of Ezekiel, Gurley, Chris Carson and Joe Mixon (5). Barkley also almost doubles the number of 20+ yard runs as the next RB.

wonder how many <2 yard runs Barkley has vs the others.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interested in a chart for variance/range of Saquon Barkley’s runs vs everyone else. Doing a quick look, Barkley has more 40+ yard runs (7) than the combined number of Ezekiel, Gurley, Chris Carson and Joe Mixon (5). Barkley also almost doubles the number of 20+ yard runs as the next RB.

wonder how many <2 yard runs Barkley has vs the others.
Probably a lot, that's what happens when your Oline sucks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't you think ours is pretty fucking average?
Yeah they are mediocre. But the Giants Oline is one of the worst in the NFL. I'd also say Zeke has had more runs for 2 yards or less this season than his previous two by a lot.

data

Forbes #1
It’s almost criminal that Zeke only has 6 rushing TDs.

data

Forbes #1
Imagine we lost that Tampa Bay game and the Giants game was do-or-die.

The final 5 minutes would have given us a heart attack like no other.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Simply an amazing throw and catch. Here's hoping this brings Dak some confidence heading into the Seattle game.

data

Forbes #1
From that angle, Dak could’ve ran for 15 yards easily, too.

Cotton

Staff member
From that angle, Dak could’ve ran for 15 yards easily, too.
Yep, he had options. So, essentially, we would be bitching that he didn't run had he not completed that pass.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I was wrong about Fleming holding on that play. He was beat too quick to hold. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The ending to that game would have been insane if that was the case. Of course Zeke would have played and we probably would have played Martin too so who knows how close it really would have been.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was wrong about Fleming holding on that play. He was beat too quick to hold. :lol
Oddly enough I'm glad he didn't hold and drag the guy down once he was beat. It would have screwed us. Instead Dak pulled a brilliant play out.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The ending to that game would have been insane if that was the case. Of course Zeke would have played and we probably would have played Martin too so who knows how close it really would have been.
Latimer making two insane, one-handed catches kept the game competitive as well.

Top Bottom