Week 12 Turkey Day Chatter | Chargers @ Cowboys | 11-23-2017

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He was great with Romo. Romo knew how to get the best out of him. Dak doesn't. I think we're finally realizing what a phenom Romo really is now that he's gone. How much he had to overcome. Fucking amazing. Remember he had a center who was so ADHD he would hike the ball over his head half the time? Amazing...

Yep.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think that you're minimizing what an excellent QB he was. He was a great player who kept us relevant for the better part of decade but was let down by his GM and his coach (and ultimately his health).
Yep.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Romo carried this team, asshole. That much is very obvious now. Those 3 straight 8-8 seasons would have been a Campo 5-11 streak had it not been for Romo.
I don't disagree. He also spent most of his career with the RHG as a coach in some capacity.

shane

DCC 4Life
I think that you're minimizing what an excellent QB he was. He was a great player who kept us relevant for the better part of decade but was let down by his GM and his coach (and ultimately his health).
Yeah, I am willing to give Romo a pass on pretty much everything I hated him for after seeing just how bad Garrett blows. If Parcells had stuck around (or Payton elevated or even someone halfway competent brought in to replace him), Romo would probably have learned to stop doing those stupid plays before the final year of his career.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He was great with Romo. Romo knew how to get the best out of him. Dak doesn't. I think we're finally realizing what a phenom Romo really is now that he's gone. How much he had to overcome. Fucking amazing. Remember he had a center who was so ADHD he would hike the ball over his head half the time? Amazing...
Romo commented in the Chargers game about how well Rivers was throwing back shoulder passes to covered receivers.

I think he was making a backhanded comment about how Dak should be using Dez. Bryant often looks covered when he’s not.

Top Bottom