Week 12 Turkey Day Chatter | Chargers @ Cowboys | 11-23-2017

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Man, even Tom Savage goes after Brandon Carr.

data

Forbes #1
Dak Prescott >>>> Tom Savage

then...

Dak & Garrett & Linehan <<<<< Savage & O'Brien

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ravens just ran a fake punt just like what failed for us.

Key point is that Ravens WR Chris Moore normally plays gunner so the trickery was disguised and they did not insert a dummy like Brice Butler to run the fake.

And they say coaching doesn't matter.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dak Prescott >>>> Tom Savage

then...

Dak & Garrett & Linehan <<<<< Savage & O'Brien
O'Brien has had mediocre results ala Garrett, but the dude has had a shit ton of adversity, way more than Red Pube and he is still competitive.

That is the difference between a good coach and a bad coach.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Really stupid throw by Savage for the INT.
He is terrible. And yet for some reason he keeps getting the benefit of the doubt.

I remember when he was coming out in the draft, he had people like Gil Brandt saying he was a first round type talent and that he would go in the first three rounds.

Well, he didn't.

Then you have people like Hasselbeck on the pregame saying that the reason he sucks is because people are criticizing him too much and that "hurts people's feelings".

data

Forbes #1
O'Brien has had mediocre results ala Garrett, but the dude has had a shit ton of adversity, way more than Red Pube and he is still competitive.

That is the difference between a good coach and a bad coach.
Stadium sun glare <<<<<< Hurricane

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nice couple of series by the Ravens.

Fake punt to get back in it. Gutsy fourth down call that worked.

data

Forbes #1
Amazing to think we've spent three 2nd rounders on TE and have nothing to show for it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Amazing to think we've spent three 2nd rounders on TE and have nothing to show for it.
That is because we got stupid ideas in our heads that the coaching staff couldn't execute.

The dreaded two TE attack was an attempt to copy the Patriots and nobody other than them has ever been able to make it work.

It is one of the more pathetic copy cat attempts I have seen any organization do and we did it twice at least.

Fasano at least was a strong blocker and Parcells did it with Bavaro and Mowatt.

No excuse for the Bennett and especially the Escobar thing.

data

Forbes #1
Savage is a deer caught in headlights with WB pressure. It's hilarious how clumsy he gets.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gruden just said spider 2 wide banana.

I bet Middie just jerked off to it just now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Savage is a deer caught in headlights with WB pressure. It's hilarious how clumsy he gets.
That is not a trait he suddenly developed.

That was something he did as a college QB at Pitt.

But then you saw pundits saying it was the talent around him.

Sorry, I have rarely seen a QB come from a losing system just suddenly make it in the NFL.

They develop bad habits in college and it is just too hard to break those.

data

Forbes #1
Deandre Hopkins needs to complete his jersey with a Hulk Hogan tear-off

How nice that the Texans design plays to move their best WR all over the field to exploit matchups. I don’t understand why Garrett and Co. can’t do that... My God it’s not that hard to do.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How nice that the Texans design plays to move their best WR all over the field to exploit matchups. I don’t understand why Garrett and Co. can’t do that... My God it’s not that hard to do.
Hard to do that when the WR you are thinking about doing that with is retarded and cannot run a sophisticated route tree.

Dez Bryant is not a great WR. Never will be. He is a great athlete. A physical phenom, there are limits to what he can be asked to do.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Hard to do that when the WR you are thinking about doing that with is retarded and cannot run a sophisticated route tree.

Dez Bryant is not a great WR. Never will be. He is a great athlete. A physical phenom, there are limits to what he can be asked to do.
He was great with Romo. Romo knew how to get the best out of him. Dak doesn't. I think we're finally realizing what a phenom Romo really is now that he's gone. How much he had to overcome. Fucking amazing. Remember he had a center who was so ADHD he would hike the ball over his head half the time? Amazing...

Top Bottom