Week 10 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys @ Falcons | 11-12-2017

vince

Not So New Member
That's what makes it so tough as a fan right now. They have done a much better job at drafting and managing the cap, but the coaching has just gone completely stale.

BTW, did you make it to the game? I kept shouting, "Gaysexerdude! Gaysexerdude, where the hell are you?!?!?!" until my wife made me stfu.
:lol

Na man I (fortunately) didn't make it. Ticket prices continued to be out of my price range and I refused to sit alone in the nosebleeds surrounded by Atlanta fans.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
:lol

Na man I (fortunately) didn't make it. Ticket prices continued to be out of my price range and I refused to sit alone in the nosebleeds surrounded by Atlanta fans.
We missed the best part of the game because my wife tried to bring her pocketbook in through the metal detector.

vince

Not So New Member
We missed the best part of the game because my wife tried to bring her pocketbook in through the metal detector.
Well at least you guys made it. Is that stadium all it's cracked up to be?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Well at least you guys made it. Is that stadium all it's cracked up to be?
The best part was the ring of screens up near the roof. Watched most of the afternoon on it since they were away from our endzone most of the game.

That frikkin horn is annoying as shit though.

data

Forbes #1
The best part was the ring of screens up near the roof. Watched most of the afternoon on it since they were away from our endzone most of the game.

That frikkin horn is annoying as shit though.
Consider it an upgrade over a piercing squawk.

Top Bottom