Week 10 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys @ Falcons | 11-12-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Was it his dad who told him to get the hell out of Lubbock ASAP?

If so, I agree. Pops needs to be up there on that stage with him.
It was his Pop that whined like the douche he is that his son should be starting at Tech.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Is a five egg breakfast (with yolk) too much?

Taste-wise, three eggs is my minimum, but the food industry always goes back and forth about how many eggs is healthy/unhealthy.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
At this point, very worried. Back issues are scary for someone putting that much strain on their back every play. I'm not worried about his groin injury. Those things just happen.
He needs to have the surgery already and quit putting it off.

I know some guys are never the same after back surgery so I can understand why he'd be hesitant to do that, but he's been dealing with it for 2 years and it's clear by this point that rehab and strengthening exercises aren't going to cure him.

Surgery is the only shot at him returning to an elite level again. If it doesn't work, then so be it. But he is never going to be a great player again at his current pace, so he might as well have the surgery and hope for the best.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Taste-wise, three eggs is my minimum, but the food industry always goes back and forth about how many eggs is healthy/unhealthy.
Right now they're saying eating cholesterol doesn't hurt anything. So no, you can't eat too many whole eggs.

Cotton

Staff member

5 eggs seems a bit excessive.

Cotton

Staff member
He needs to have the surgery already and quit putting it off.

I know some guys are never the same after back surgery so I can understand why he'd be hesitant to do that, but he's been dealing with it for 2 years and it's clear by this point that rehab and strengthening exercises aren't going to cure him.

Surgery is the only shot at him returning to an elite level again. If it doesn't work, then so be it. But he is never going to be a great player again at his current pace, so he might as well have the surgery and hope for the best.
And, he needs to do it the Monday after our last game this year.

Cotton

Staff member
We were in Atlanta 23 years ago...

I give it a 4. Sing the damn song the way it was written. Quit changing shit up and adding words and crap. That rendition was 1:20 longer than it should have been and was awful.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Colts pick off Roethlisberger on the nd play of the game. :towel

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Can the Mojo overcome the loss of Zeke?

Maybe this week.

Next week is gonna be rough.

Top Bottom