Week 10 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys @ Falcons | 11-12-2017

data

Forbes #1
We always put milk in our scrambled eggs. We also add cheese. WTF is creme fraiche?
I don’t know, but many people say it makes eggs richer, more decadent or some shit like that. It may very well be something my layman tastebuds won’t appreciate like escargot or oxtail.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So... fake news then

Julio Jones (ankle) will play in Week 10 against Dallas.
Jones isn't listed on the injury report despite only getting in one practice this week. He should play his normal snaps in a blowup spot with the Cowboys secondary. Jones hasn't scored since Week 7, but has 70-plus yards in four straight games. Nov 10 - 4:35 PM
Source: atlantafalcons.com
It's okay. Cheeto is back!

Cotton

Staff member
Since we're not dealing with the same explosive Falcons offense from 2016, I think the Cowboys have a great shot at pulling off the upset today.

Plus you have to factor in how the Cowboys D is trending up while the Falcons O has been a rudderless boat for much of the year.

Cowboys 23
Falcons 17
I'm not sure I would call it an upset if we win. They are only favored by 2.5, and the home team generally gets 3 just for being the home team.

Cotton

Staff member
I don’t know, but many people say it makes eggs richer, more decadent or some shit like that. It may very well be something my layman tastebuds won’t appreciate like escargot or oxtail.
You will need to report back your findings if you try this. I am intrigued.

Cotton

Staff member
All respect to you. I grew up idolizing you, trying to be you on the playground and always claiming your jersey number.

made me drive harder than ever before to be you and beat you.
You are such a misguided soul.

data

Forbes #1
I think our game plan will be underwhelming, as usual, when faced with something out of the ordinary or new. This is our first game without Zeke in 25 games.

Youll see something unique early, like a dual-RB formation with McFadden and Morris that is supposed to trick the defense out of their jock. When it doesn’t, we’ll scrap it and go 5-wise empty set.

data

Forbes #1
Garrett’s accuses of being robotic and, well, he’s an assembly line robot and our team doesn’t handle change to routine well.

Cotton

Staff member
Garrett’s accuses of being robotic and, well, he’s an assembly line robot and our team doesn’t handle change to routine well.
:shutup

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So who do you guys think Baker Mayfield should thank first during his Heisman acceptance speech?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've got Alfred Morris in my fantasy lineup. I've been stashing him on the bench for over a month now. Time to see if the patience pays off.

Top Bottom