Week 10 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Eagles | 11-11-2018

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Enigma. Inconsistency is the mark of our consistent mediocrity.

We probably have a better chance winning the Super Bowl as a 7-9 division winner than a 13-3 #1 seed.
Good God. Check yourself.

data

Forbes #1
Post-game conference:

Garrett: "How you doin', guys. Just wanna start out by saying this win is for Dez. fwee, fwee, fwee"

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I won't say Dak Prescott outperformed Carson Wentz, but Dak Prescott made enough complimentary plays to Zeke's runs to win the game.

Trent Dilfer 2.0
Dak had a good game. Could have been even better. The difference between Dak and Wentz was an INT that gave the Cowboys 7.

It's funny how the running game suddenly exploded though. The first half was all passing. Suddenly the run game gashed them in the second half. Passed to open up the run finally.

data

Forbes #1
Dak had a good game. Could have been even better. The difference between Dak and Wentz was an INT that gave the Cowboys 7.

It's funny how the running game suddenly exploded though. The first half was all passing. Suddenly the run game gashed them in the second half. Passed to open up the run finally.
Probably the quietest game Fletcher Cox has ever had against us.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
What’s sucks is, you can’t even enjoy a night like tonight because you know it prolongs Things with Garrett.

Tonight was not a good night if you give two shits about the immediate future of this team.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I am still struggling with the fact we won.
Same here. They won but it kind of feels like a loss in the grand scheme of things. Like it's given Jerry a shot of confidence in the current regime.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So. Did anyone see how the LG played? Seems Zeke gashed the Eagles.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So. Did anyone see how the LG played? Seems Zeke gashed the Eagles.
Nothing looked bad to me. And as was pointed out of Daks 4 sacks 3 of them he just held the ball to long. The third was an unblocked DE on a naked boot.

data

Forbes #1
4-5. Immense pride in that record. Is someone chopping onions? May not win the division, but we're changing hearts, minds and lives. Plural.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm just happy to fuck the Eagles season. Garrett has plenty of time to put the final nails in his coffin.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Well, I won't say Dak Prescott outperformed Carson Wentz, but Dak Prescott made enough complimentary plays to Zeke's runs to win the game.

Trent Dilfer 2.0
Quincy Carter 2.0

GShock

DCC 4Life
I can bitch about the non-Dak runs, whatever that endzone route combo in the first half was, and that last drive, but that was the best offensive gameplan I’ve seen on the road in forever. I would be surprised if we didn’t pass 60% of the time on first down.

When was the last time we scored 27 on the road? And a shitty FG kicker from scoring 30? Is that legal?

:faint

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I think Cooper is changing how teams play us. Zeke is having a lot more room to roam. Also having Connor Williams injured is really helping the O-line. Or maybe it's Huock. Either way the line was much, much better.

Top Bottom