Vivek Ramaswamy Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Since he is getting noticed, I guess it is time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually think he is by far the most honest politician I've ever seen. Gets him into a bit of trouble but I appreciate the honesty far more.

I also think it's interesting that despite DeSantis being in the lead (Besides Trump) everyone feels most threatened by this guy. Kind of tells you something about who really is the best of the bunch.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
@bbgun posting Daily Beast columnists? Wat?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a dumb criticism.

Politicians attacking each other? You don't say!
Especially the outsider who climbed up the ranks to like third in the Republican standings. It's this mentality among politicians. You're either part of the group or we are going after you. They despise the fact that they have been doing this most of their lives and someone who hasn't comes in and is beating them.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, I'm not sure that's the negative NBC News hopes it is.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's funny when someone tries to sling mud but what they are actually saying sounds more like a compliment.

Especially when we don't really know the circumstances surrounding it. For example, I didn't vote in the primaries one year because Pennsylvania holds them fairly late in the process and sometimes the nomination is basically wrapped up by then.

We don't know the circumstances of why he didn't participate and it's a very minor deal to begin with.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
It's funny when someone tries to sling mud but what they are actually saying sounds more like a compliment.
Yep. All I heard was " this guy hasn't been dumb enough to vote for any of the train wrecks we have pushed out there"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Sic ‘em!

This is exactly why he won’t make it. He stepped in it trying to be too symbolic. The point he was trying to make came out wrong and that is on him. He needs to stop pretending that voters are capable of listening, processing the information and thinking. They would rather get mad than take the time to think about it. The average black person who might vote for him would immediately be turned off, based on a headline.

Top Bottom