Video Game Chatter

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I’m just intrigued to see how they handle paying the players. Unless the players somehow get a union it could be pretty difficult.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just look at how a once awesome Madden franchise has turned into a perverted piece of shit.
Yeah but I easily preferred NCAA Football to Madden last they both existed. But yeah hopefully EA doesn't fuck it up.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Traded my xbox series X for an ASUS ROG gaming laptop. Good deal/ year old laptop with phenomenal specs for a system I wasn't using.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Traded my xbox series X for an ASUS ROG gaming laptop. Good deal/ year old laptop with phenomenal specs for a system I wasn't using.
Make sure to download Steam, they have a sale going on now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Video games are in a bad place right now. Sports games are stale and need a refresh.

Multiplayer games have no interesting campaign co-op, they are all MMO-like or versus, and are all designed to milk you out of cash with lootboxes and other nonsense.

And the massive triple A single player experience seems dead or takes FOREVER to develop (like, where is Elder Scrolls 6? The last one was 11 years ago and the next one is nowhere in sight. Game development is nearly two decades now???).

The industry is killing itself off with woke bullshit and not wanting to work hard to put out games. This is what happens when children under 40 from San Francisco and like 3 corporations run things.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Video games are in a bad place right now. Sports games are stale and need a refresh.

Multiplayer games have no interesting campaign co-op, they are all MMO-like or versus, and are all designed to milk you out of cash with lootboxes and other nonsense.

And the massive triple A single player experience seems dead or takes FOREVER to develop (like, where is Elder Scrolls 6? The last one was 11 years ago and the next one is nowhere in sight. Game development is nearly two decades now???).

The industry is killing itself off with woke bullshit and not wanting to work hard to put out games. This is what happens when children under 40 from San Francisco and like 3 corporations run things.

The biggest problem is idiots spending money on it. Like the lootboxes, they wouldn't do it if they didn't make a lot of money on it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In regards to Madden, I have fond memories of kids rage quitting and me rage quitting on cheesers.

I have zero desire to play it again.

In fact, I don't play video games anymore.

But...the charm of hearing Madden's voice again when playing is damned appealing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
In regards to Madden, I have fond memories of kids rage quitting and me rage quitting on cheesers.

I have zero desire to play it again.

In fact, I don't play video games anymore.

But...the charm of hearing Madden's voice again when playing is damned appealing.
Yeah I really used to love the game. But the only football game I can see myself ever playing is when NCAA Football makes a come back. I wonder if it will have a NIL budget...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You know how some toys are out there that you can talk into and they make your voice sound like Darth Vader or whatever?

I feel like EA should have enough money to develop a Pat Summerall and John Madden voice modulator or voice simulator or something.

And that Summerall and Madden should forever be the announcers for the Madden video game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You know how some toys are out there that you can talk into and they make your voice sound like Darth Vader or whatever?

I feel like EA should have enough money to develop a Pat Summerall and John Madden voice modulator or voice simulator or something.

And that Summerall and Madden should forever be the announcers for the Madden video game.
They can remaster anything.

They could do this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The last Madden game I played a lot was 2011.

Nothing will ever top Tecmo Super Bowl for 1v1 against your bros though.
I enjoyed Madden until gosh...about the time I started playing online against teenagers.

Top Bottom