Video Game Chatter

Smitty

DCC 4Life
My son is playing the new Last of Us and he is losing his mind, talking how the game is stressful.

Why would you continue to play a game that does this?
I loved the first game, it was up there in my best/favorite games ever list, but I will not be playing the woke-ass second one.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
What did they do in the second one?
Made it super social justicey, but also really over the top disturbingly violent. My sister was playing the second, she had played the first years ago, and she said, at one point, the game was having her choke to death or near death some other character, and their eyes were bugging out, and she was just like exactly what boozeman said: "Why am I playing this? This isn't fun, it's just gross."

Seems they took it upon themselves, unasked for as always with these types, to try to make some sort of weirdo artistic "statement," with this game instead of just making it fun.

But it has lots of LGBTQ+ representation in it so of course all the reviews were required to give it 9s and 10s.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I don't play the game by my 15 year old does. This pissed her off.

B

Bunnyat

Ohh, the last of us. I actually loved really much the first part. That game was a true masterpiece. About the second part i cannot tell you that i liked it as much as the first one, however it wasn't that bad if being honest.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This guy was quick. Several posts.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That reads like it was originally in something like Chinese and ran through a translator then posted.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah this person is mocking you...
Takes a total of about 10 seconds to ban someone, so they can mock away and I will keep swinging the hammer.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If you're a PS Plus member November will be a good month. In conjunction with the PS5 release, instead of the normal two free games that you get each month, Playstation will be providing access to 18 free game on Nov 12th. These are all PS4 titles so no need to buy a PS5 to get access to these games.

I don't play much anymore but I think I may give Days Gone a try.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think this is very interesting. I can't decide if this is good or bad. I LOVE Bethesda but they've fallen off for the past few years and they've taken way too long to come out with their biggest titles.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this is very interesting. I can't decide if this is good or bad. I LOVE Bethesda but they've fallen off for the past few years and they've taken way too long to come out with their biggest titles.

Would that mean future games by them wouldn't be on the Playstation?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Would that mean future games by them wouldn't be on the Playstation?
It could, yes.

I know a number of Bethesda titles are big deals, but I personally have never cared for any of them so it's no big deal to me.

However, there were rumors that Sony was looking to acquire Rockstar for 4 billion and now those rumors are resurfacing after this announcement yesterday.

This could be bad news for gamers.

To directly answer your question, the head of Xbox said they would still honor the exclusive deals Bethesda made with Sony regarding two games. The head of Bethesda was pretty vague when asked that very question, but the way he worded it made it sound like their games would still be on multiple consoles.

Either way, the truth of the matter is that Xbox most certainly has the power to make titles like Elder Scrolls and Fallout exclusive to Xbox if they want to.

Well see how it turns out.

Top Bottom