VANDER ESCH #55

p1_

DCC 4Life
Sandra is more solider.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
Solid is a player you're not looking to upgrade. Tony Tolbert was solid. Leighton Vander Esch is far from solid. LVE isn't Top 3 weakness, but I don't hesitate to draft another 1st round LB if value is there.

Let's say this...when it comes to better definition of solid

Sandra Bullock > Leighton Vander Esch

however you want it guy. you own it ok. you the man

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I think he was more than that. But he has become soft. And kind of big and slow. I'm sure the injuries have made him more cautious about the hits but for a guy his size he plays soft. What do they say, looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane?

Again I don't hate him like I did Jaylon. But I'm ready for Cox to replace him next year.
Yep. He’s not the player he was-anyone that argues that isn’t watching the games. He’s become a liability because he’s missing tackles and taking bad angles.

data

Forbes #1
The day this guy got married he turned into a bigtime Sissy-Boy! He is a huge embarrassment to the Dallas Cowboy Organization.

Surely his new Bride told him to NOT GET HURT!

And He listened!

This happened TO US before! We had the BEST strong Safety on the Planet who got married to Beyonce's friend, and suddenly became the worst football player of all time!

Can someone please tell me what the hell is Vander Esch doing on EXTRA POINT KICKS?

Is He shitting his pants or what? Why does he get down in his "Squat" on extra points? LMFAO

There are High School teams in this country who would have Him on the BENCH!

Did you see the plays last night where he was 30 yards downfield? He was down there because he got pushed back that far!

Can you say "WIMP"?

We will never win another RING with guys like this playing......or acting like they are playing....for the Dallas Cowboys!

lostxn

DCC 4Life
LVE's PFF grades have been excellent since we got our DTs back. That being said, I'm fine with letting him walk. We got better players to resign.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Do they even do that wolf howl thing at the stadium when he accidentally does something noteworthy?

Top Bottom