VANDER ESCH #55

Quick-Star24

Brand New Member
The day this guy got married he turned into a bigtime Sissy-Boy! He is a huge embarrassment to the Dallas Cowboy Organization.

Surely his new Bride told him to NOT GET HURT!

And He listened!

This happened TO US before! We had the BEST strong Safety on the Planet who got married to Beyonce's friend, and suddenly became the worst football player of all time!

Can someone please tell me what the hell is Vander Esch doing on EXTRA POINT KICKS?

Is He shitting his pants or what? Why does he get down in his "Squat" on extra points? LMFAO

There are High School teams in this country who would have Him on the BENCH!

Did you see the plays last night where he was 30 yards downfield? He was down there because he got pushed back that far!

Can you say "WIMP"?

We will never win another RING with guys like this playing......or acting like they are playing....for the Dallas Cowboys!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Welcome to the board. Grab an avatar.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
When I first saw him play I thought he was one of the best tacklers I had ever seen.

But now he’s just another name in a long list of first round busts. Should have paid more attention to those neck issues.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
When I first saw him play I thought he was one of the best tacklers I had ever seen.

But now he’s just another name in a long list of first round busts. Should have paid more attention to those neck issues.
Well LVE is in his last season here. I look forward to Cox next year. I forget we drafted him sometimes because of the injury. But I really have high hopes for the kid. I think he could be really good.

p1_

DCC 4Life
isnt it just slightly ironic that he makes a play when he's been stinking up the place against their backups?

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
and here we go. we Cowboy fans gotta hate on someone.

you ever listen to cowboy fans, everyone we draft is a HOF, but there are some players they just have to hate.

The combine is a crapshoot not science.

data

Forbes #1
The day this guy got married he turned into a bigtime Sissy-Boy! He is a huge embarrassment to the Dallas Cowboy Organization.

Surely his new Bride told him to NOT GET HURT!

And He listened!

This happened TO US before! We had the BEST strong Safety on the Planet who got married to Beyonce's friend, and suddenly became the worst football player of all time!

Can someone please tell me what the hell is Vander Esch doing on EXTRA POINT KICKS?

Is He shitting his pants or what? Why does he get down in his "Squat" on extra points? LMFAO

There are High School teams in this country who would have Him on the BENCH!

Did you see the plays last night where he was 30 yards downfield? He was down there because he got pushed back that far!

Can you say "WIMP"?

We will never win another RING with guys like this playing......or acting like they are playing....for the Dallas Cowboys!
WASSUP COWBOYZNATION!!!

What your IG handle...how do i FOLLOW U...BROS stick TOGETHER.

We Dem Boyz!!!

#55(n):poop::ballswing

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
and here we go. we Cowboy fans gotta hate on someone.

you ever listen to cowboy fans, everyone we draft is a HOF, but there are some players they just have to hate.

The combine is a crapshoot not science.
I don't hate the guy. I just wish he was good. He misses way too many tackles. I'd be the first to jump on the bandwagon if he was doing good. Unfortunately he gives me no ammunition and that missed tackle last night while the WR stiff armed him was embarrassing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
WASSUP COWBOYZNATION!!!

What your IG handle...how do i FOLLOW U...BROS stick TOGETHER.

We Dem Boyz!!!

#55(n):poop::ballswing
We all have different posting styles, asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
I don't hate the guy. I just wish he was good. He misses way too many tackles. I'd be the first to jump on the bandwagon if he was doing good. Unfortunately he gives me no ammunition and that missed tackle last night while the WR stiff armed him was embarrassing.

hes solid. when we made the pick, it was a solid pick. hes a solid player, thats his ceiling. Solid. Nothing dazzling, nothing razzy, nothing below mediocre, hes just a solid player.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
hes solid. when we made the pick, it was a solid pick. hes a solid player, thats his ceiling. Solid. Nothing dazzling, nothing razzy, nothing below mediocre, hes just a solid player.
I think he was more than that. But he has become soft. And kind of big and slow. I'm sure the injuries have made him more cautious about the hits but for a guy his size he plays soft. What do they say, looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane?

Again I don't hate him like I did Jaylon. But I'm ready for Cox to replace him next year.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
I think he was more than that. But he has become soft. And kind of big and slow. I'm sure the injuries have made him more cautious about the hits but for a guy his size he plays soft. What do they say, looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane?

Again I don't hate him like I did Jaylon. But I'm ready for Cox to replace him next year.

nope, just solid. whatever anyone else thought was wrong. just a solid safe pick.

Im ready for Cox as well. I think there is no harm in upgrading from solid. But Cox is going to be riskier because his body may not hold up. Flashier players are more risky they ll put their bodies on the line, they ll take the risks, they chase the glory. LVE is solid. Who knows, only the end of the career tells the real story.

p1_

DCC 4Life
give me a player comp so I know what solid means to you.

p1_

DCC 4Life
nope, just solid. whatever anyone else thought was wrong. just a solid safe pick.

Im ready for Cox as well. I think there is no harm in upgrading from solid. But Cox is going to be riskier because his body may not hold up. Flashier players are more risky they ll put their bodies on the line, they ll take the risks, they chase the glory. LVE is solid. Who knows, only the end of the career tells the real story.
LVE is not solid. He's solid as jello.

Top Bottom