TV Thread

D

Deuce

So I'm watching 24 and Fox showed their first commercial for Gotham. Looks great. Basically a Batman/Bates Motel mix as it takes place with Bruce as a boy after his parents are shot. I'm excited.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
So I'm watching 24 and Fox showed their first commercial for Gotham. Looks great. Basically a Batman/Bates Motel mix as it takes place with Bruce as a boy after his parents are shot. I'm excited.
How have I not heard about this?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Trying to find a good video of it...post if you can find one.

D

Deuce

It was interesting. Showed a young Gordon consoling him and the voice over guy was saying "before Penguin" and it would show the young version of him and so on. Did that with about 5 classic villains. Ended with what looked like a young Bruce with a suicide attempt. It has a lot of potential.

D

Deuce

Imdb doesn't have a trailer, but it does show it at a TV movie. Didn't get that from the commercial. If its not a series I will be disappointed.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hannibal has turned into a complete freak show.
It has. Makes you wonder where it is headed now. Did see they are making in-roads to tie it to the movie series. Might be a matter of time before Clarice Starling makes an appearance.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It has. Makes you wonder where it is headed now. Did see they are making in-roads to tie it to the movie series. Might be a matter of time before Clarice Starling makes an appearance.
If I'm remembering right Fuller had said he has a 7 season plan with season 4 getting into Red Dragon, 5 Silence of the Lambs, 6 and 7 Hannibal

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If I'm remembering right Fuller had said he has a 7 season plan with season 4 getting into Red Dragon, 5 Silence of the Lambs, 6 and 7 Hannibal
At the current rate no one will be left after the second episode of season two. They will all be barbecued and digested.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think they have gone beyond being able to stay true to Red Dragon so far.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Need this to be on Netflix...I was in from the start and tailed off.

Top Bottom