TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching Vikings repeats leading up to the finale Thursday...excellent show that is not getting its just due.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The finale looks to be very interesting. Wonder who my favorite character, Floki, is going to betray??

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The finale looks to be very interesting. Wonder who my favorite character, Floki, is going to betray??
If he betrays Ragnar he is dead to me.

D

Deuce

I've never watched the show but I eventually plan to. Too many people I know enjoy it. Plus the name Ragnar is awesome.

D

Deuce

What's it on, the Discovery Channel?

I'll have to Hulu it or something.
I think it's on History channel. Either way, the channel has a free app for the ipad/iphone and they have the episodes streaming on there as well. That's how I plan to eventually watch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The show is about as aesthetically pleasing to watch as any on television. It also has very good acting. Even Fimmel, a former Zoolander, does a good job.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The show is about as aesthetically pleasing to watch as any on television. It also has very good acting. Even Fimmel, a former Zoolander, does a good job.
I like the look on his face when he turns to undress after the Essex king asks him to bathe with him. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
Vikings:

Fuck Loki.

Cotton

Staff member
He played the double agent well
God damn, what a great ending to the season. This is close to my favorite series on TV now. Following is losing ground quickly.

I love Ragnar so much. He is such a great character. Floki is now also right behind him as my favorite character.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
God damn, what a great ending to the season. This is close to my favorite series on TV now. Following is losing ground quickly.

I love Ragnar so much. He is such a great character. Floki is now also right behind him as my favorite character.
Vikings is right up there with GoT to me. As for The Following I ended up watching more out of habit than actually being entertained especially the last few episodes.

Cotton

Staff member
Vikings is right up there with GoT to me. As for The Following I ended up watching more out of habit than actually being entertained especially the last few episodes.
I'm gonna catch up on GoT soon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Great ending to the season.

It should be interesting how they develop these characters according to folklore.

Top Bottom