TV Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm assuming everyone who watches The Following is just going through the motions at this point like I am. I want to finish out the season and hope they wrap up the series, but I can't see myself getting back into it if it's brought back. Just too much going on.
Yeah, it will be a great show if they can wrap it up in these last two episodes. If not, I'm like you, I probably won't watch again next season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm assuming everyone who watches The Following is just going through the motions at this point like I am. I want to finish out the season and hope they wrap up the series, but I can't see myself getting back into it if it's brought back. Just too much going on.
It is getting a little silly, but I will still be watching.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'll watch it because I am 2 seasons in, but this whole robe and mask thing is silly.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I am back to where I fell off in the first season, and honestly, I am having trouble moving forward watching it. I should be all over it: serial killers, FBI intrigue, good acting, Edgar Allan Poe (although all the literary reference stuff feels like it was written by a college sophomore, tbh). I don't know if the secondary characters are too dull or what, but I am not enthralled.

Carp

DCC 4Life
It has lulls, but I really liked the first season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Let's be honest...even though it going through a lull, it has Kevin Bacon.

Check yourselves.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So did I, but we're a long time removed from that. I hope the finale ends with Joe and Ryan's death.
They killed Joe last season then brought him back. They also killed Joe's wife (Ryan's lover) ad just brought her back. Looks like there's a lot of Joe left. Too bad.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So did I, but we're a long time removed from that. I hope the finale ends with Joe and Ryan's death.
My guess is that his niece gets killed, then Ryan really loses his shit.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I thought about Mike at the beginning was a cult member, but him keeping Claire a secret changed my mind.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I feel bad for you guys. The BBC puts out excellent shows. Doctor Who isn't going to be for everyone. But Luther and Sherlock are both amazing with great casts.
Add Orphan Black to that list. do you watch it?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Now that was a good episode of The Following. I may be leaning towards Mike being in the cult and Joe firing the shot was to just draw out Ryan...I mean he did take care of Joe's biggest rival.

D

Deuce

Now that was a good episode of The Following. I may be leaning towards Mike being in the cult and Joe firing the shot was to just draw out Ryan...I mean he did take care of Joe's biggest rival.
I was thinking that as well. And I'm sure they'll say it's been that way all along and Mike was his true #2 this whole, even letting the guys beat him to near death last season to sell him part.

I am glad Emma got it, though.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Boondocks returned last night and the episode was meh.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come for the rest of season 4.

There were a few crap episodes in season 3 as well so I won't chalk last night's episode up to Aaron McGruder's absence just yet.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fargo is fricking excellent. Each episode is like watching a movie, it is that damn good. Thornton is kick ass.

Carl

RIP Brother
Fargo is fricking excellent. Each episode is like watching a movie, it is that damn good. Thornton is kick ass.
Enjoying much; and I hate to go all bobR but even the fat cop is remotely shaggable. Its her eyes.

Top Bottom