TV Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, I was a late starter, too. Started it only a few months ago. Binge watched the shit out of it. It's very good.
yeah started it last night and up to episode 5 now

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't watch South Park much anymore but I just watched this episode. It first aired back in 2012. I can't believe I hadn't seen this Honey Boo Boo ep until now. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't watch South Park much anymore but I just watched this episode. It first aired back in 2012. I can't believe I hadn't seen this Honey Boo Boo ep until now. :lol

How that show has somehow avoided cancel culture is beyond me. It also amazes me that kids who grew up watching it are part of that culture as adults now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watched The Falcon and Winter Soldier last night and while it started extremely slow, it got better.

I don't think I will be watching every week like I did for Wandavision though. Might let it build up and binge in a month or so.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I finished WandaVision but didn't enjoy it. The last episode was pretty good but I just don't have enough comic book geek in me to really get into series like this. So Falcon and Winder Soldier will be a no bueno for me.

I like Loki's character so I'll probably end up giving his series a chance.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but "Marco Polo" (on Netflix) is a great watch.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
If you liked The Boys at all, "Invincible" on Prime is awesome. Forget that it's animated, it's really good and definitely not for kids or squeamish folks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Shameless finale was lame.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Shameless finale was lame.
was gonna say the same. I couldnt believe it was so weak for what was such a good show at one time. Frank should have gone to Hell and it should have been a bar that looked identical to The Alibi.

Last edited by a moderator:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I almost cannot watch the network programs anymore. They have a blatant agenda for every series now to promote racism, sexual preference agendas, Covid 19 terror or a combination of all the above. What is offensive to me is the manipulation of trying to make their priority something that is a matter of fact presentation where their point of view is the only credible reference that exists. It is disgusting that they paint any other point of view as being a narrow held ideology.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Better not tank then.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm intrigued but also a little offended.

For a second I thought they were going to do The Silmarillion since this is apparently set long before the time of LOTR. Which would have been awesome.

But they don't actually have the rights to do the Silmarillion. So it won't be that.

Instead, they are apparently doing original stories set in the Tolkien world, but that Tolkien himself hasn't written about.

I'm highly skeptical of that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There is this channel on Samsung TV called Nosey and it shows pretty much nothing but Jerry Springer replays.

It is glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom