TV Thread

Newt

DCC 4Life
I had watched random episodes of Scrubs before, but I was looking for something to watch the other day and found it on Prime TV. I started watching it from the beginning, its really good. My wife even enjoys it, or she's on her phone, either way she's being quiet so whatever.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I had watched random episodes of Scrubs before, but I was looking for something to watch the other day and found it on Prime TV. I started watching it from the beginning, its really good. My wife even enjoys it, or she's on her phone, either way she's being quiet so whatever.
Where you been?

Newt

DCC 4Life
Where you been?
Lurking off and on, I don’t get on much from work because our internet blocks all the tweets and YouTube links.

Unless you’re asking why I’ve never watched Scrubs? I don’t have a good answer for that. My go to was always The Office.

Cotton

Staff member
Lurking off and on, I don’t get on much from work because our internet blocks all the tweets and YouTube links.

Unless you’re asking why I’ve never watched Scrubs? I don’t have a good answer for that. My go to was always The Office.
Nah, man, I just hadn't seen you in a while. Sucks about the internet at work. Wish there was someway I could fix that, but I don't think there is.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Nah, man, I just hadn't seen you in a while. Sucks about the internet at work. Wish there was someway I could fix that, but I don't think there is.
There is. You can describe each tweet and Youtube post to him in pms. That way he won't miss anything.

Cotton

Staff member
There is. You can describe each tweet and Youtube post to him in pms. That way he won't miss anything.
How about I delegate, pal?!

roughneck266

DCC 4Life

Same way at my job. I can't see a good portion of what is posted on here. :(

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Screen shots only from this point forward! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Top Bottom