TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
WandaVision has to be playing the long game thus far, just a bunch of campy schtick with little in the way of substance.

I dont doubt Marvel’s ability to craft anything that is entertaining so I am waiting it out, but to this point I am pretty disappointed.
If they turn this into something like House of M...all in.

Last edited:
D

Deuce

If they turn this into something like House of M...all in.
That’s exactly the path they are on with a few other things mixed in. I’m sticking with it because Marvel just hasn’t failed for me. I even liked Thor: The Dark World. lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Has anyone stuck with Wandavision?

Im actually enjoying it. It was slow and not very interesting in the first couple of episodes but feel that it has improved.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Im actually enjoying it. It was slow and not very interesting in the first couple of episodes but feel that it has improved.
It’s just ok, but the fucking Marvel cult fanatics jizzing themselves online are a bit distracting

D

Deuce

Im enjoying it as well. If the comics hold true, Monica will eventually be Capt Marvel so her going in and out of the zone and it messing with the biology of her body may be what eventually gives her the powers. I love how they are weaving so many little tidbits in.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I watched the first episode of Snowfall.

It held my attention. Anyone else watch it?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Has anyone else watched Superstore? I've been watching it recently based on the recommendation from my son. It's been better than I thought it would be. I'm currently a few episodes into season 3.

Rev

Staff member
The Sinner is pretty good for those that like crime drama. 3 seasons so far and looks like they are following a Detective played by Bill Pullman. Ge has some strange fantasies that Im not really sure why they added but he does a good job with his role. Im just into season 2 and its looking like they solve one crime a season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Sinner is pretty good for those that like crime drama. 3 seasons so far and looks like they are following a Detective played by Bill Pullman. Ge has some strange fantasies that Im not really sure why they added but he does a good job with his role. Im just into season 2 and its looking like they solve one crime a season.
Yeah, we're watching it. It's pretty good. We are kind if desperate right now for shit to watch, but it's not bad.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I watched seasons1&3, Everyone told me to skip 2

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Young Rock looks like it has the potential to be a pretty decent sitcom. Especially for retro-TV/pop culture fools like us.

In the pilot episode they had "cameos" from Andre the Giant, JYD, the Wild Samoans, and the Iron Shiek. When they fast-forwarded to his freshman year at Miami, they had Coach O as his DL coach and Russell Maryland.

I thought they did a really good job overall with their casting. The actors' likeness matched up pretty well with their real-life counterparts. Except for the guy playing Russell Maryland. He was way too small, IMO.

Rev

Staff member
Finally got around to watch The Last Dance (still need to watch the last episode). I need to slap myself for waiting this long. Damn good documentary and Ive never been an extreme NBA fan. I was at least watching the playoffs during that time and it was awesome to recognize all the players.

Man he hates Isiah Thomas. :lol

Top Bottom