TV Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you never read the book? If so it's definitely a great read/listen.
Nope, did the entire Dark Tower series though and very much enjoyed it. The movie on the other hand I couldn't make it 15 minutes into. It was awful.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Nope, did the entire Dark Tower series though and very much enjoyed it. The movie on the other hand I couldn't make it 15 minutes into. It was awful.
Yeah for such a great story as the Dark Tower was the movie was a trainwreck. You'll enjoy the audiobook of The Stand, it's right there with DT

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just finished season three Cobra Kai. Pretty damn good final episode.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Started watching season 2 of The Boys on Amazon and it's still pretty damn good

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That movie was so bad I had erased it from my memory.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just watched the first 2 Wandavision episodes and as I suspected they are just filler bullshit, it's pretty much just her and Vision in a Dick Van Dyke episode. Adds jackshit to the story.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Just watched the first 2 Wandavision episodes and as I suspected they are just filler bullshit, it's pretty much just her and Vision in a Dick Van Dyke episode. Adds jackshit to the story.

I can't imagine what they were thinking to greenlight that. Does anyone think their relationship is remotely interesting?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh shit just saw that the new season of American Gods has started, will be watching right after the game

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Tried to watch it. My wife is enjoying it so I get a little break.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I know I am biased about shit like this, but Atypical is an amazing show. Just really really good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The wife turned on WandaVision on her own. She barely has watched the Marvel movies and she loved it.

I guess it is because it was like watching I Love Lucy and it makes her understand the characters.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
WandaVision has to be playing the long game thus far, just a bunch of campy schtick with little in the way of substance.

I dont doubt Marvel’s ability to craft anything that is entertaining so I am waiting it out, but to this point I am pretty disappointed.

Top Bottom