TV Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Mandalorian...

OMFG. Q*&$P(W*YHDP*HHD#*PEH*G#B#D How? How did Luke show up? I guess there is 34 years between ROTJ and The Force Awakens so I guess that leaves some room for a story in between, but holy hell. I love this fucking show. An Obi spinoff is going to be fucking amazing. This is fucking awesome.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and...

It's amazing that they can do computer shit and shit that made Luke just like he did at the end of ROTJ. That shit is incredible.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Mandalorian...

OMFG. Q*&$P(W*YHDP*HHD#*PEH*G#B#D How? How did Luke show up? I guess there is 34 years between ROTJ and The Force Awakens so I guess that leaves some room for a story in between, but holy hell. I love this fucking show. An Obi spinoff is going to be fucking amazing. This is fucking awesome.
I told yall this is the best Star Wars content ever put out, imo it even edges out A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back

Cotton

Staff member
I told yall this is the best Star Wars content ever put out, imo it even edges out A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back
Maybe New Hope, but ESB is one of the best Star Wars movies I have ever seen.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Maybe New Hope, but ESB is one of the best Star Wars movies I have ever seen.
I agree ESB is best followed closely by ANH but binging Mandalorian trumps it

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I haven't watched any of the Mandalorian yet. But let's not get fucking crazy, now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I haven't watched any of the Mandalorian yet. But let's not get fucking crazy, now.
I said what I said.

This is the way.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Love ya bro but your opinion means fuckall until you watch this masterpiece

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Either season?

Watch it. Its extremely well done and does rate up there with the original trilogy.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Either season?

Watch it. Its extremely well done and does rate up there with the original trilogy.
None of it yet. I plan on watching it, just haven't got around to starting it yet.

And yeah, almost everyone I know that has watched it loves it.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
None of it yet. I plan on watching it, just haven't got around to starting it yet.

And yeah, almost everyone I know that has watched it loves it.
The first season, while good, is considerably slower than the second. Its a great introduction to this story, with a satisfying first season finale, especially if you know a bit of Star Wars lore.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Mandalorian...

This is how I had a feeling you hadn't seen the final episode yet when you mentioned Boba Fett but not Luke.

What an incredible moment when Luke showed up and kicked ass. Really well done. The parallel between this and Vader's hallway scene in Rogue One was brilliant.

Cotton

Staff member
I was super geeked after watching the final episode and even as geeked as I was I wouldn't put it ahead of ESB. I would say it gives ANH a run for its money, but nothing tops ESB in terms of Star Wars mastery.

That being said, you have got to watch this show. If you're even half the SW geek I am, you will really enjoy it.

Cotton

Staff member
The first season, while good, is considerably slower than the second. Its a great introduction to this story, with a satisfying first season finale, especially if you know a bit of Star Wars lore.
The first season is definitely slower. Matter of fact the first season was so slow that I was slow in even starting the second season. But, holy mother of god, the second season is absolutely magnificent.

Top Bottom