TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Judging from the trailers and reviews, it is not what I was expecting when they ran that first teaser trailer a while back. I am still looking forward to it, though.
Yeah, it really isn't like what you would expect. Not bad though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This was the best part of this lame episode.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Anyone been watching Castaways on ABC? Somewhat similar to Survivor except that the 12 people are taken out and dropped off alone with no idea how many others are out there/where they are. I've watched the first 2 episodes... interesting.

And Better Call Saul hit the ground running this season. Jonathan Banks character is the shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Anyone been watching Castaways on ABC? Somewhat similar to Survivor except that the 12 people are taken out and dropped off alone with no idea how many others are out there/where they are. I've watched the first 2 episodes... interesting.

And Better Call Saul hit the ground running this season. Jonathan Banks character is the shit.
Castaways has the potential to be really good. I have seen the first two, as well. Could be very good. Especially when they really start running into each other.

Cotton

Staff member

It also helps that one of the players looks a lot like the Green Balloon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just started Tom Clancy’s “Jack Ryan “ tv series on Amazon Prime. It looks like it’s going to be a very good series.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
beta, wimpy Jim from The Office as a rugged hero? I just can't see it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If you are talking about Ryan as wimp that isn't how he is depicted. He was an athletic rower at Boston college and probably at least 6'4". Remember Lucius selmon? He was a banker for a while after his football career and I dare say he wasn't wimpy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol too pro American? Really?

I guess if you don't spit on America there is going to he a certain faction pissed. So many self hatred out there.

Cotton

Staff member
Lol too pro American? Really?

I guess if you don't spit on America there is going to he a certain faction pissed. So many self hatred out there.
Hollywood hates America. It's very apparent outside of a few. And, what is most ironic is if it wasn't for America, these idiots would most likely be washing dishes for a living.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Really enjoying season 2 of The Ozarks. Very well done so far (episode 5).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Started binging a few hours ago. Looks like you are one episode ahead of me. Very successful follow up to the first season to this point.

Cotton

Staff member
I gotta watch the second season.

Top Bottom