TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just was flipping the channels and on NBC, a national fucking network, they had American Ninja Warrior on.

Shit.

Years ago, this was syndicated shit that would be on at midnight on some podunk channel.

What the hell is this?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I just was flipping the channels and on NBC, a national fucking network, they had American Ninja Warrior on.

Shit.

Years ago, this was syndicated shit that would be on at midnight on some podunk channel.

What the hell is this?
It’s Summertime TV.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Shit.

What the hell is this?
I like that show. You got a problem with that?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I like that show. You got a problem with that?
We have watched some of it and would watch more if it wasn't for the Star Wars obsession.

Cotton

Staff member
We have watched some of it and would watch more if it wasn't for the Star Wars obsession.
My daughter loves it. Mainly for when the person fails, but still.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
My daughter loves it. Mainly for when the person fails, but still.
I dont know about the falling part but if its on we usually hear chants of "Lets go team!". I think she gets more excited for the successes.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I almost feel bad for the guy. :lol

Almost.

Cotton

Staff member
Why do these idiots subject themselves to this? It makes zero sense given they are in public office.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why do these idiots subject themselves to this? It makes zero sense given they are in public office.
The majority of them were duped by Sasha Baron Cohen. It wasn't like they were subjecting themselves into it for satirical purposes. This guy for example is pretty damn dumb.

There have been a few others that caught on as they were trying to film the pieces and refused to cooperate.

Cotton

Staff member
The majority of them were duped by Sasha Baron Cohen. It wasn't like they were subjecting themselves into it for satirical purposes. This guy for example is pretty damn dumb.

There have been a few others that caught on as they were trying to film the pieces and refused to cooperate.
So, they are just morons. How can they possibly not know that it is satire?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, they are just morons. How can they possibly not know that it is satire?
I guess when you're surrounded by a bunch of cameramen and other people it's hard to say no at that point? I honestly have no idea. It has to be some sort of weird social phenomenon because no one could objectively think that doing these things is a good idea.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Castle Rock is now available on Hulu.

Just finished the first episode. It has a good vibe. Lots of King easter eggs.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Castle Rock is now available on Hulu.

Just finished the first episode. It has a good vibe. Lots of King easter eggs.
Judging from the trailers and reviews, it is not what I was expecting when they ran that first teaser trailer a while back. I am still looking forward to it, though.

Top Bottom