Training Camp Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I hate you.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I would feel so much better if we had one more safety, one more run stopper, one more TE and one more WR, though.
We have 5 TE's currently, why you want more?

p1_

DCC 4Life
DT is a different story with the Collins injury and Irving's continued idiocy.
And yet, the staff stands pat and does ZERO to address the glaring weakness. Like Booze says...laziest front office ever.

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
And yet, the staff stands pat and does ZERO to address the glaring weakness. Like Booze says...
laziest front office ever.
Yea, I mean I was more implying that I think that adding someone at DT is much more likely than at WR. It would probably be another Brian Price type though, it won't be a flashy name.

p1_

DCC 4Life
But at least that would be better than standing pat.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Really pumped that the season is about to get kicked off. But I have absolutely no idea what to expect this year. Too many uncertainties with Dak, WR, TE, and DT.
Does Dak step up now that Zeke is back? Probably
This WR and TE group Iooks like a total shot in the dark IMO
And once again we start the season with no run stuffer at 1 tech. Hoping Collins is 100% soon. And who knows what to expect from Irving.
My optimism is guarded after what we've seen for so long.
Don't tell me, show me!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Really pumped that the season is about to get kicked off. But I have absolutely no idea what to expect this year. Too many uncertainties with Dak, WR, TE, and DT.
Does Dak step up now that Zeke is back? Probably
This WR and TE group Iooks like a total shot in the dark IMO
And once again we start the season with no run stuffer at 1 tech. Hoping Collins is 100% soon. And who knows what to expect from Irving.
My optimism is guarded after what we've seen for so long.
Don't tell me, show me!
Exactly how I feel.

Usually, every year recently has felt the same. You almost know we would be around a .500 team and maybe get the benefit of some luck to do something else, but always fail with the playoffs.

This year I really have no expectations because everything has been turned over so drastically. Or at least what it appears to be at least.

It is definitely more intriguing to begin with, but it could turn to a flaming pile of shit in a hurry if they didn't get some of these decisions right.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Why would Tampa trade Brate? They just signed the guy to an extension.
They wouldn’t, just talking about a situation like that were there may be a quality young player hidden behind a first round pick like OJ Howard.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They wouldn’t, just talking about a situation like that were there may be a quality young player hidden behind a first round pick like OJ Howard.
Yeah. There are always situations like that.

It is a wide open world.

You know, just like when there are good head coaches that someone could just hire.

They are out there, and stuff.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Exactly how I feel.

Usually, every year recently has felt the same. You almost know we would be around a .500 team and maybe get the benefit of some luck to do something else, but always fail with the playoffs.

This year I really have no expectations because everything has been turned over so drastically. Or at least what it appears to be at least.

It is definitely more intriguing to begin with, but it could turn to a flaming pile of shit in a hurry if they didn't get some of these decisions right.
I am very apprehensive about this years team. The lack of experience on the offense side of the ball where it’s needed is just plain scary.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Obviously we won't see much of Zeke until the actual season starts. I'll be shocked if he gets more than 10 preseason carries. That being said, I'm really interested in seeing what the younger RBs have to offer. Chunn is my dark horse for making the roster.

He's a physical runner who I think will look even better behind the Cowboys OL.

The key will be how well he's able to handle pass protection duties.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Obviously we won't see much of Zeke until the actual season starts. I'll be shocked if he gets more than 10 preseason carries. That being said, I'm really interested in seeing what the younger RBs have to offer. Chunn is my dark horse for making the roster.

He's a physical runner who I think will look even better behind the Cowboys OL.

The key will be how well he's able to handle pass protection duties.
The RB I am looking forward to seeing most is Bo. I think he has great potential behind this line in a part-time role. He is shifty and can bruise up a defense.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If this pic does not get you excited for camp, then you are just dead inside:

:lol

Even if I didn't hate the guy for being such a shit HC, this picture alone would be enough to illicit a negative reaction out of me.

Imagine having to go through life looking like that.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The RB I am looking forward to seeing most is Bo. I think he has great potential behind this line in a part-time role. He is shifty and can bruise up a defense.
I'm leery about Alabama RBs. A lot of fools gold from that group.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm leery about Alabama RBs. A lot of fools gold from that group.
I would be, too, if the plan was for him to be our lead back. Since he will be playing in a limited role as a complement back, I think his skill set is a perfect fit. It should be fun to watch if they use him properly.

Top Bottom