The Way That I See It Sunday

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well that's good to know otherwise I would delete my profile and let the moderators and kiss asses have their own little circle jerk.
But, back to Geng's point, if you participated in other threads instead of just ones you start, you might find the welcome a little warmer.

Coach D

Not So New Member
I like the new guy. He's nuts.
BB not new I've been around Cowboy message boards for a really, really, really, long time just not here. If you would have been around during the DC.com days you would know what I mean.

Coach D

Not So New Member
But, back to Geng's point, if you participated in other threads instead of just ones you start, you might find the welcome a little warmer.
What are you the message board planner or something??? If I see something I like I'll read it and possibly comment on it and if I don't I won't now get over yourself.

Cotton

Staff member
What are you the message board planner or something??? If I see something I like I'll read it and possibly comment on it and if I don't I won't now get over yourself.
This will go over like a fart in a whirlwind.

Cotton

Staff member
Back in the DC.com days I had a group called the Village Idiots (VI's if you will) you might be the first candidate applying for new membership in here.
This could get interesting.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
I got my popcorn. /TO

Top Bottom