The Way That I See It Sunday

Coach D

Not So New Member
After beating the absolute piss out of the Eagles the Cowboys are playing with a boat load of confidence on both sides of the football. The offense is probably the best in the league and I ask you who do you think you can stop and who are you gonna key on, well whatever you choose good luck because they can beat you so many ways, even their back ups will kill you like Pollard and Schultz and let's not forget the Cowboys newest weapon in the backfield Connor McGovern. On defense the Cowboys lead the league in takeaways which is unbelievable since they didn't get their first turnover until the seventh game of the season last year. Diggs is playing the best cornerback for the Cowboys since Deion Sanders and I'll expect more of the same this week from the defense. On Special teams the Cowboys are not very special especially Greg Zuerlein who continues to miss. The Panthers come into Dallas undefeated at 3-0 but they'll be without one of the best backs in the entire league this week in Christian McCaffrey plus I don't think that their offensive line is very good to begin with so I think the Cowboys will run away with this one in the second half especially when they start the ground and pound with Zeke and Pollard so I once again love the Cowboys so bet the house here.

Cowboys 38
Panther 16

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
so I think the Cowboys will run away with this one in the second half especially when they start the ground and pound with Zeke and Pollard so I once again love the Cowboys so bet the house here.

Cowboys 38
Panther 16
You do realize I could warn and/or ban you for encouraging gambling.

It is in our super-secret bylaws. We have had members here who have struggled with the gambling scourge and need our protection.

You have been warned.

But as for the rest of your post...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Some rambling wall of text from some random new dude who doesn't engage in any other discussion on this board definitely needed its own thread.

data

Forbes #1
Secretly rooting for Pollard to go 20 rushes, +100 yards

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Great, I just blew a guy for $50 so I could bet the game.

Even if I win, I already lost.

Thank you, original poster, but I already forgot your name. Dick.
DCC in yo FACE!

Coach D

Not So New Member
You do realize I could warn and/or ban you for encouraging gambling.

It is in our super-secret bylaws. We have had members here who have struggled with the gambling scourge and need our protection.

You have been warned.

But as for the rest of your post...

Ok nothing for nothing but you're a tool, just stop with the warning crap if someone has a problem let em get help on their own not my problem., you guys are worse than the Cowboys Zone website.

Top Bottom