The Way That I See It Sunday

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ok nothing for nothing but you're a tool, just stop with the warning crap if someone has a problem let em get help on their own not my problem., you guys are worse than the Cowboys Zone website.
Great way to ingratiate yourself with us is by calling us zoners. Dumbass.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Don't read it then move on to Instagram
Just saying you could engage in all the multitude of threads around here and have some good discussion.

Instead you keep confining yourself to your look at me thread and don't seem to want to participate otherwise.

It's kind of a red flag when all a dude does is make his own thread with rambling wall of text opinions.

You ain't that interesting, trust me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ok nothing for nothing but you're a tool, just stop with the warning crap if someone has a problem let em get help on their own not my problem., you guys are worse than the Cowboys Zone website.
:lol

Coach D

Not So New Member
Just saying you could engage in all the multitude of threads around here and have some good discussion.

Instead you keep confining yourself to your look at me thread and don't seem to want to participate otherwise.

It's kind of a red flag when all a dude does is make his own thread with rambling wall of text opinions.

You ain't that interesting, trust me.
Good get the - - - - out then, move on to a beta post!

Last edited:

Coach D

Not So New Member
Zoners tend to be idiots and you've clearly come from there if you brought that place up unprompted.
I won't disagree with that but the bottom line is they're Warning/Ban happy kind of like your FB/Instagram power trip A-holes. Just a quick heads heads up boys I always tell it like it is just like I did on DC.com so either get on board or move on to ticky tack!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I won't disagree with that but the bottom line is they're Warning/Ban happy kind of like your FB/Instagram power trip A-holes. Just a quick heads heads up boys I always tell it like it is just like I did on DC.com so either get on board or move on to ticky tack!
wut?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I think you completely missed the joke which makes it even funnier.

Coach D

Not So New Member
I think you completely missed the joke which makes it even funnier.
I guess I did, my bad if it was just a joke. Unfortunately I'm used to idiot moderators handing out warning, suspensions, and banning posters all the time. Just like they did at DC.com.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I guess I did, my bad if it was just a joke. Unfortunately I'm used to idiot moderators handing out warning, suspensions, and banning posters all the time.
You won't find that here.

Top Bottom