The Tyron Smith Injury Watch Thread...

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Absolutely correct.

They wrapped him in bubble wrap all preseason but they want to give him junior varsity protection for the year. Pretty dumb.
This is really the whole explanation in one post.

I don’t see how a fan base could see this shitshow for anything other than 2 cornfuck hillbilles thinking they actually know how to run an NFL team.
It’s more obvious year after year they only care about padding their pockets and pretending they are NFL GMs.

This is really the whole explanation in one post.

I don’t see how a fan base could see this shitshow for anything other than 2 cornfuck hillbilles thinking they actually know how to run an NFL team.
It’s more obvious year after year they only care about padding their pockets and pretending they are NFL GMs.
I’ve been saying this for years now… sit yo sorry ass in the booth .. sign checks .. wave and kiss babies ….let the football minds make the football decisions… stick to oil .. it’s what you know …fuckin mockery they made of my Cowboys …

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In case anyone missed it in the Roster thread:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Smith hasn't played a full season since the 2015 season. He's missed at least three games every year, including six last season and 14 in 2020. If you add this season it looks even worse. There is too much journalistic piggybacking about this. Smith just hasnt been a factor positive or negative in quite a while. How can a no show be difficult to cover.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Smith hasn't played a full season since the 2015 season. He's missed at least three games every year, including six last season and 14 in 2020. If you add this season it looks even worse. There is too much journalistic piggybacking about this. Smith just hasnt been a factor positive or negative in quite a while. How can a no show be difficult to cover.
Because we tended to have better depth most of those years. Guys like Collins (who could flip when needed) and along with Fleming and Nsekhe (minus the years with Chaz Green and Byron Bell) were a lot better than what we have now with Ball and Waletzko.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Because we tended to have better depth most of those years. Guys like Collins (who could flip when needed) and along with Fleming and Nsekhe (minus the years with Chaz Green and Byron Bell) were a lot better than what we have now with Ball and Waletzko.
Truth.

Not only that, outside of 2020 he normally has only missed a few games. There's a big difference between him missing his usual 3 games and this season when he's slated to miss like 15.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I haven’t kept up with the off season but has Ball and Waletzko been tested under fire?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think he re-injured anything. They rested his shoulder. He played okay.
It's something that needs surgery but apparently he can play through for now. It's not going to really heal without surgery is my understanding. And it's something they knew about when they drafted him.

Top Bottom