The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Target is feeling the heat now. I'm hoping this will show companies that this is not a good look and people will just go elsewhere. Target's stock has plummeted.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
They also laughed at Coulter when she said Trump would be Prez. She hates him now, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They also laughed at Coulter when she said Trump would be Prez. She hates him now, but still.
I saw an interview with her last week. I don't follow her at all, but I thought I remembered she didn't like Trump.

I didn't realize the reason she hates him so much is he didn't get the wall done. She was close to a single-issue voter on that, and she feels he let her down.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I saw an interview with her last week. I don't follow her at all, but I thought I remembered she didn't like Trump.

I didn't realize the reason she hates him so much is he didn't get the wall done. She was close to a single-issue voter on that, and she feels he let her down.
That and he kept surrendering to Dems on everything. Her latest column lays it out:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dude with a "Love Never Fails" hoodie destroys innocent woman's car.

You can't make this up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I realize people are trying to be funny or make a point. But indoctrinating someone to be a farmer isn't really the equivalent to indoctrinating a child to tuck his penis and become a girl. One can actually do psychological harm long term, the other is a fucking normal career path that helps society survive and eat.

It's a really thoughtless comparison.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Nice to see that we know the price of apples is going up.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:doh

Top Bottom