The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This is unfuckingreal. Listen to this shit.
Yep I posted about this couple days ago in the Random Politics thread, they are insane

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
"Knocked down"? "Shoved"? That cocksucker full on blasted that kid. I don't give a God damn what his supposed excuse was, because there is none. What was that kid, around 9-10 years old maybe? You don't do that to ANY kid, much less a special needs kid. He should have been arrested right there for assault on a minor. And he sure as shit should never be allowed to work around kids again.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
"Knocked down"? "Shoved"? That cocksucker full on blasted that kid. I don't give a God damn what his supposed excuse was, because there is none. What was that kid, around 9-10 years old maybe? You don't do that to ANY kid, much less a special needs kid. He should have been arrested right there for assault on a minor. And he sure as shit should never be allowed to work around kids again.
He should get his ass kicked

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Again. Finding qualified Vice Principals is hard.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know what you are trying to convey by this. Either time.

If it's humor, you've missed your mark.
It is not exactly humor.

Hiring people in the educational field is a joke. I have friends who work in the environment, and it is amazing what they will let through the gates.

It is basically like hiring fast food workers.

I get it that we all think that educators should be the virtuous like we happened to enjoy as a kid, but now, forget it.

I have two children that have gone through our glorious educational system and not in the "bad schools" and I have to say it is goddamn pathetic who they have in these positions.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Eh, those are the basics. I think they know more than that. A lot more.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Eh, those are the basics. I think they know more than that. A lot more.
My concern isn't what they know. My concern is how they are using this information.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:doh

Top Bottom